Chapter 50

"Robin. What are you doing!" Artemis yelled as John and I lifted up the coffin.

Almost everyone in the room stood up. This was Ocelots funeral. Katie's was later so the only people here were the team, batman, catwoman and a few people Ocelot knew.

"Robin. Put the coffin down!" Kalder ordered.

"Guys Skull and I know what we're doing. We can save her."

They stared at me with looks of doubt.
Yeah. I probably wouldn't believe me either.
I looked over a John and nodded. We started running down the aisle.
Wally got up in front of me. Blocking my path.

"Dude. She's gone man, You can't save her now. Just put her coffin down."

"Wally are you going to let me past."

"Not with that coffin."

I looked at John holding the back end.

"Can you carry the thing on your own?" I asked.

He moved to the middle and took the coffin out of my hands.
That's a yes then.
I turned back to Wally, and punched him in the face. It was hard enough to knock him to the ground but he'll recover quickly. And now everyone in the room will try to stop me.

"John run!" I ordered.

We started running down the rest of the aisle.
The rest of the team got in front of us.

"Robin what has gotten into you." Kalder asked.

"Get out of the way!" I yelled.

"Robin! She died for Gotham. You were her boyfriend. Can't you let her have a nice funeral!" Said Artemis.

"You don't get it. I can save her."

The team looked at each other. Meghan then looked at me and moved forward.

"Yeah, we know you can." She said in a way you would talk to babies. "But. Um. How exactly are you planning to save her."

"I'm gonna use the Life Lapis to resurrect her."

Again the team all looked at each other.

"I'm Not Crazy!" I yelled.

"Robin." Batman walked up to me. "Robin. No one knows how to use the Life Lapis. You can't save her."

"I can and I will!"

"Robin. Please. What do you think Ocelot would say if she saw you doing this?"

"She would know I'm doing the right thing."

"It's done." John said behind me.

I looked at him and nodded. I then threw down a smoke pellet and grabbed onto the coffin. I then slowly started to rise up into the air.
While I was talking John had attached a winch to the coffin. We knew we weren't going  to get through the front door. So we set up a winch that ran through the open window on the roof.

We reached the roof, pulled the coffin up, grabbed the winch and ran over to the edge of the building. Down below in the alley was a van (I'm not going to ask John how he got it).
We set the winch back up again and lowered the coffin down to the ground.
We then hauled the coffin into the back of the van and drove off.
__________________________