Lamb and the Wolf: Part 39

Jayden POV

'Why?' I managed, why? Is that really a question? Obviously she doesn't want to wrapped up in a guy who's murderous and has so many bloody problems.

"Just get up," Tia commanded again, moving slightly beside me. Okay as much as I told myself she should leave and I need to let her go...I really rreally don't want to....

I didn't have the energy to argue anymore so I stood up from next to her, shaking myself off slightly—trying to ignore the distance from Tia I now felt. Wasn't I the one who said I should distance myself from her, I convinced myself this would happen, I tilted my head back a bit to look at her, why can't I accept it—she's too good for me. I grit my teeth, trying to push away any other thoughts, alright—this is the situation...but still we have to save Steph—she'd still save Steph right...What about Steph...??

'Wha-' before the words could come out of my mouth she had flung at me, wrapping her arms around my neck , and burying her face in my shoulder, and tugging me down to the ground with her gently. I put up no restraint, and she successfully pulled me to the floor again, this time my head was in her lap as she stroke my fur, and kissed me softly on my wolf like face. If I had questions before I had thousands now...only now...I was having trouble thinking pass how glad I was she was still here. 'Why are you still here...?' I managed, in disbelief.

" I'm standing by you...even if you think you don't deserve it," she countered, " Because I know...you're not a monster...a monster is uncaring, it cannot feel and hurts without recognition...no matter what anyone says, Jayden, that's not you—you don't have to act like one—it's not the only thing you can do, " she finished, at this point I could see tears glistening in her eyes as some began to trickle down her beautiful face. I turned back into my human form, and reached my hand up to wipe her tears away.

Was she crying for me? I thought watching her sniffle slightly as I cupped her face in my hand, I could practically see a hurt in her eyes that mirrored my own, as she cried and I watched her quietly thinking, ...there was no way I could cry for myself. Almost as if she was accepting all of my faults—and suffering with me from them. I moved my other hand from on the ground and pulled her gently down closer to me, so her tears ran and fell directly on my face and she was leaning over me as I welcomed it's salty, warmth as though I was feeling again for the first time in years. Could she really, be crying with me? I asked inwardly, wondering still unwilling to believe that this almost angelic creature would care for a thing like me. Can a lamb really understand a wolf?

I brushed my lips against hers and then I kissed her lightly again, and again and again each one a little longer, a bit more passionate, holding a heavier meaning, as I pleaded silently—imploring silently that she wouldn't leave me.

"I won't," she sighed, kissing me again, as if in response to my question. I stared up at her silently for a while, unable to speak, "I don't want to...why do you think I'm here you darn mutt?" she finished, with a mischievous smile on her face. I laughed lightly, that was the first time someone calling me a mutt made me feel so happy, I thought pulling myself into a proper sitting position beside her, I really wanted to believe her—every part of me wanted to claim her as my own—yet logic screamed there was no way I could. Her eyes fell slightly, and blush tainted her face, I smirked again—seems she just realised I was naked, since I just changed back from being a wolf. I gently pulled her face towards mine again.

"You finished checking me out yet?" I smirked, that made her turn even redder, I used my other hand to pull her closer to me. I wonder if she'll turn redder, I mused briefly as I pulled her on to my lap. Much to my surprise she didn't, instead she moved her head closer to me and kissed me, licking my lower lip asking entrance. She paused and looked up at my eyes hesitantly, and I could feel my chest tighten as I looked at her, she couldn't think I'd reject her? She's perfect. I thought bringing my head to her lips to taste her again—even if this was a dream—and I'll wake up—I wanted to taste her as much as I can. I conceded as I opened my mouth and allowed her to move her tongue in my mouth and I moved mine to suite. She pushed slightly against my chest and I grimaced slightly, feeling the pain from my wound when she was on me.

"Oh my gosh, Jayden—" she cried, instantly remembering my injury "I'm so sorry." Her face turned red, as she pushed herself off of me again as she fussed over the wound. I grunted softly, nah, way too quick, I thought, grabbing her arm and pulling her so that she was beneath me, and I was practically sitting on top of her, being careful not to put any of my weight on, with both of my legs and hands on either side of her propping up my body. I smirked down at her startled appearance as my eyes hungrily drifted down to her lips, and the feel of her softness beneath me was driving me insane as I closed the distance between us slowly. I froze, as I saw her face stare up to me nervously.

Tia POV

"You scared?" he practically breathed against my lips, I could see a torn expression on his face, as he looked down at me—waiting for me to push him off. There wasn't even a part of me that wanted to do that, if anything I wanted him more than anything I ever wanted before, which made me extremely conscious,  I moved my hands to wrap around his head and pulled him closer towards me, so I could kiss him. I could feel his manhood pressing against my thigh, as his body relaxed more on me. I could feel my throat dry as he stopped kissing me to lower his head so he was once again at my ear, and I could hear him breath slightly on it. Then, gently as if to taste me, he licked my ear, and a shiver ran up my spin at all the nerves he set off with just that. I hummed softly, as he took my ear in his lips to nibble gently on it. As if to not waste time, he moved down from my ear and planted kisses on the sides of my cheeks. My body seemed to heat up wherever he touched me, stroking my sides with his large hands again. He reached my lips, only to kiss me softly as if testing me. My hands ran through his hair again, and I pulled him closer, as I opened my mouth and kissed him hungrily. One of his hands slid under my back arching me upward, as he tilted us so we'd be now on our sides and he could pull me even closer to him; holding me tighter. His tongue flicked into my mouth, touching every crevice, tracing its way through until both of us were panting. With every passing second I wanted him more and more, I realized, I just couldn't get enough of him, and from the look in his eyes, I could tell he felt the same way.

*************************

My body was erupting with feelings I couldn't even begin to explain, and we were only doing some foreplay. I just couldn't wait to be made his. I knew after that I wouldn't ever be able to let him go, but I was definitely not as afraid of the thought as I use to be, right now I had no intention of leaving him. It felt as if he completed me, and we belonged together, I didn't want to imagine life without him again, I thought. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his chest softly. I really wanted him to become mine, the thought was almost consuming me, I realized as I moved my now completely nak3d body closer, I didn't even feel embarrassed anymore, as he slid his hand up my bare back, and his mouth trailed more kisses to my ear, and breathed lightly on it, nibbling me slightly. He just felt so right, I breathed inwardly.

"Tia...we should stop," he said huskily in my ear, still nibbling on it as I sighed in his arms.

"Why?" I breathed slightly moaning, as the words sank in, I knew he's enjoying this too, his lower body was a sign enough of that,' why do we have to stop,' I complained. He laughed lightly.

" It's because..." he started, pulling his lower half back from pressing against me. I stubbornly held on to his neck, he easily unclasped my arms and pinned them over my head, and looked over me lustfully, flicking my nape with my thumb causing me to gasp before he got up. I blushed slightly, watching him as he put on his pants, instantly aware of the lost warmth. I bit my lip, and wrapped my hands around my naked body to keep myself warm, I really didn't want to stop--I just felt so right being this close to him, I thought the frown on my face returning. He turned around and walked back to me and knelt back to my side, and moved his head so he wasn't looking at me anymore but instead whispering in my ear. "...I don't think I'll be able to control myself anymore and...." I bit my lip, as he paused, "I really don't want to take you for the first time in a cave under the circumstances." From the corner of my eye I could swear I saw him slightly blush, and I blushed to suit...how can I not get embarrassed if he says it like that!? "So...let's stop, for now..." he finished, I could see from the lust in his eyes that it was taking all of his willpower not to continue, to the point he was barely looking across at me. I nodded silently, and he reached behind me picking up something, then waved something black in front of my face.

"So you planning to get dressed? I do love seeing you like this but..." I grabbed my underwear quickly, as a blush tinted my face and I ran off to a side to put on the rest of my clothes, way too conscious of the fact that he was watching me change.