Chapter 24

By now it is pretty late and we decide to pull some blankets out. I lie down on the couch and so does Calum. Michael and Luke spread out on the floor. “Okay Calum truth or dare” Luke asks starting up a game of truth or dare. I personally find the truths to be more entertaining than the dares if you ask the right questions. “Dare” Calum says being the typical boy. Luke thinks for a second. “I dare you to lick the bottom of Michael’s foot” he says looking over at Michael. Michael holds his foot out and it looks nasty. Calum licks it then makes a disgusted face afterwards. “Okay Michael truth or dare?” Calum asks as he settles back into his spot. “Dare” he says with a devilish smile. “I dare you to put a pair of Kaylee’s underwear on your head and wear it for the rest of the night.” He says. It probably sounded a whole lot cooler in his head. I get up and fetch a pair of my underwear from my bag. I search for the cutest/sexiest pair that I own because I don’t want them thinking I wear granny panties or anything. I grab the best pair that I packed with me wishing I had brought something better. I come back in and place my devilish red lacy panties on his head and take my seat. “Fancy underwear Kaylee. What did you think was going to happen on this trip?” Luke says noticing how sexy my underwear looked on Michael’s head. If Grace saw a picture of this she would freak out. “I just threw some random crap into my bag when I was packing. It is just the fact that it is on Michael that brings out the sexy.” I say then Michael gives us a ‘sexy’ pose before we all bust out laughing. “Guys keep it down. If we wake my parents up you are all dead to me. Plus it would be really hard to explain why Michael is wearing Kaylee’s underwear on his head.” Calum say as we quiet down. “Okay my turn. Kaylee, truth or dare?” Michael asks. It is so hard to take him seriously with that on his head. “How about truth just to mix it up a little.” I say before they all roll their eyes. “What a girl” Calum says and I throw a pillow at him. He just shrugs and stuffs it behind his back. “Okay, how about what is your most embarrassing moment?” Michael says quickly coming up with something to ask. “Okay well one time me and my cousins were all at my grandmother’s house and we were all horsing around and my brother goes to tickle me and I laugh and squirm so hard and I peed my pants. In front of all my cousins and I had no change of clothes so I had to stay in my wet pants for the rest of the visit.” I explain. They laugh a bit before I can ask my question. “Luke, truth or dare?” I ask. “Dare” he says after a moment. “Okay I dare you to call up the first female in your contacts list and tell her you love her then hang up” I say just going with the first thing that came to my mind. “Okay” he says before grabbing his phone. Michael verified that the girl he was calling was in fact the first girl on his contacts list. “I love you” Luke says into his phone before quickly hanging up. “Who was that?” I ask out of curiosity. “My neighbor who moved away about three months ago. She is eighteen now I believe.” He says before lightly tossing his phone to the floor. “Okay Michael truth or dare?” he asks. “I will go with a truth this time so Kaylee isn’t the only one” he says cracking his knuckles. “Okay Michael if you had to go gay for somebody who would it be?” Luke asks. “Pete Wentz probably” Michael answers after a while. All of the guys nod mulling over his choice in gay partner. “Okay Calum truth or dare?” Michael asks. “Dare!” he says growling like he is prepared for anything to come. “I dare you to run around the house twice. Naked.” Michael says satisfied with himself. Calum walks outside and I turn my head in order not to see anything. I hear the sound of him running and the laughter of Michael and Luke as they watch him run. “Kaylee you can open your eyes now. Calum has pants on again.” Luke says laughing. He obviously didn’t bother to put his shirt back on. He must work out because he has a good bit of muscle. “Kaylee stop staring at Calum’s chest!” Michael yells at me. “Oh shut up! You are just jealous of his muscles. You wished girls stared at your chest.” I say throwing it back on him. Luke and Calum chorus an “OOOOOOOOHHHHH” before Michael throws his singlet off. “Please Calum has nothing on me!” He says flexing his muscles. “Okay now that Michael has proven himself, Kaylee truth or dare?” Calum asks me. “Dare” I say knowing they are probably going to have me do something awful. “Okay I dare you to make out with this pillow.” He says tossing a pillow over my way. Oh this is going to be good. I grab the pillow and toss my hair behind my shoulder then go in for the kiss. This is so strange. I get on top of the pillow and run my hands up and down the back of it then lean back where the pillow is on top of me and continue kissing it. Then I pull back away and give a sexy wink to the boys before throwing the pillow at Luke on the floor. He moves to avoid it like it is some kind of rotten meat or something. “Next time Kaylee get a room” Luke says teasing me. “Oh shut up Hemmings! Truth or dare” I say fixing my hair. “Well to avoid making out with a pillow I will go with truth.” Luke says kicking the make out pillow to the side. I take a second to think. “How far have you gotten?” I ask him smiling to myself. “I made out with this chick while we were in our bathers and it got pretty serious, but we didn’t go all the way.” He explains looking a little embarrassed. “Okay Michael truth or dare?” Luke says quickly not wanting to linger on himself. “Dare” he says yawning. “Sexy dance to the first song on your phone and video it” Luke says. Michael pulls up the first song on his phone which is ABC by Jackson 5 and he starts sexy dancing to it with my underwear still on his head while Luke videos it. I really hope Grace doesn’t see that video. The song finishes and we all gather around Luke to watch the video laughing the whole time. “I think the best thing about it all is the fact that he still has my underwear on his head.” I say laughing. We all laugh even harder before returning to our spots. “Okay Kaylee truth or dare?” Michael asks as he gets comfy. “Explain in detail your first kiss.” He says without putting much thought into it. This is going to be super awkward considering who my first kiss was.