#1 He's Your Brother's Best Friend

Luke: "EWW! LUKE! GROSS! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" You hopped off your bed and ran out the door to chase Luke down the hallway. You stopped when you saw him and your brother on the couch. "You two idiots! I can't believe you just threw a fake snake at me!" You took a pillow off the nearby chair and hucked it at Luke. "When did you get back anyway?" You took a spot on the chair. "Yesterday. I missed your brother though so I came over here as soon as I could." Luke flashed you a cheesy smile. "JOY." You said as sarcastically as possible. "Hey! We both know you missed me." "Sure I did. If only those screaming girls knew what you were actually like!" He laughed a little. "I'm going to go shower and then we'll go." Your brother stood from the couch and made his way into the bathroom, closing the door. "So, how was tour anyway?" You stood and walked into the kitchen, grabing two sodas from the fridge and then returning to the living room, taking a spot next to Luke. "Long." He grabbed a soda, popped the lid and took a long swig. "My ears hurt." You chuckled a little. "That's what happens to boy bands! You're just so wonderful and amazing and hot and AHHH." You threw your hands in the air, mimicking the thousands of screaming fans. "Sure sure." He wrinkled his nose at you. "Found a girlfriend yet?" You nudged him on the arm. "Not yet. I have one girl in mind.. But she'd never go for a guy like me." "And why not?" "With such a busy schedule I hardly see her enough as it is." You took a swig of your soda. "Then why are you here you wanker! Go see her now! If you like her that much then go!" His face looked a little sad. "The thing is.. I'm already--- Never mind." "No no what is it?" He played with his hands, concentrating on the contorting fingers. "It's you Y/N." You thought for a minute and then took his chin in your hands, forcing his eyes to meet yours. "I've been waiting for you to say that since I was in year 4." Before he could respond you pressed your lips to his. They were warm and soft just like you imagined. You kept the kiss going for a long time until your brother came out and said "Finally you two hook up. But do me a favor and don't do it on the couch!" You pulled away and shot him a dirty look. Luke had been your brother's friend for as long as you could remember, and now you were something more.

Calum: "CAL!" You scream, running down the terminal. You jumped into Calum's arms, knocking him over, which caused a domino effect and Luke, Ash and Michael tumbled. "Y/N!" He chuckled. "What are you doing here?!" "Well, Y/B/N and I missed you a ton so we thought we'd come surprise you and pick you up from the airport!" You all laughed as you climbed off the floor. Behind you, your brother was making his way down the terminal. "What happened here?" He asked, bumping fists with the boys. "Your sister here is just being the spaz that she usually is!" Calum joked, nudging you on the arm. The six of you made your way out of the terminal, through the airport and into the car, talking about what the boys had done while on tour. "So, hows that boyfriend of yours?" Calum asked you once you were on the road to home. "Just wonderful!" You gushed in attempts to gross him out. "Uh huh." He grunted, unamused. "Well, I swear. If he EVER does anything to you, I'll kill him." He nodded his head and the rest of the boys agree. "Well, luckily that'll never happen!" "I think I'm going to have to meet him soon. You do, after all, need my approval to date anyone." You rolled your eyes at him. "Says who?" "Family rule book! The brother gets to decide who the sister dates." Calum joked. "It's true!" Your brother chimed in. You, Calum and Y/B/N had been joined at the hip since you were in nappies. Cal was just another member of your family, and now so were the other three. "Well, I sure hope your boyfriend can pass the inspection of the five of us!" Luke laughed, poking you in the side. "Wonderful." You sighed, pretending to be annoyed, but really you couldn't be happier that you had five brothers to look after you.

Ashton: "Hey, Y/B/N? Where's mo-- Oh sorry Ash. Do you know where Y/B/N is?" You stood in the doorway of your brother's room. On his bed sat his best friend, Ashton. "He went to the store to get some food." He grinned back at you. "Oh, are you staying the night?" "Sure am." He grinned back again. "Oh.." You were a little disappointed. You friend was on her way over to stay the night and you were hoping to have the house to yourself. "I mean.. I don't have to.." He sighed. "If you had other plans." "Oh no. No. It's ok. Y/F/N is just coming over and we were kind of hoping to have the house to ourselves, but it's no problem." You smiled at him, trying to reassure. "Why? So you can run around in your skinnies and have pillow fights?" He winked back. "You're gross. Girls don't even do that kind of stuff at sleepovers." You rolled your eyes at him. He chuckled a little and climbed off the bed, then made his way over to where you were standing. "What exactly is it that you do?" "Well... We talk about boys. And play video games. And pig out on food. Stuff like that." You shrugged your shoulders and began to walk back down the hallway. "Maybe I'll just go to Y/F/N." You called behind. "Y/N! Wait." Ashton followed you into the hallway. You turned around to face him. "Which boys do you talk about..?" He innocently smiled at the ground. "The cute ones, mostly." You giggled. "Am I one of the cute ones?" He looked up at you, flashing a cheesy grin. You leaned into him, whispering into his ear. "That depends." His eyes lit up as you pulled away from him and began to walk away. "Are you really just going to get me all excited like that and then just walk away?" He called after you. You stopped as you reached your bedroom door. "You want more?" He didn't have to say anything for you know the answer. As you approached each other you both began to giggle a little. You reached your hands behind his neck and grabbed a hold of his curls. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer into his body. His face moved into yours, landing his lips onto yours. You pulled away after a minute and looked into his eyes. After a few seconds you both burst into laughter. "Oh my God. That was so awkward!" You were both in tears from laughing so hard. "Ok. So we've established that we can never happen!" Ashton said after you two had finally calmed down. "IT WAS LIKE KISSING MY BROTHER!" You screamed. "God. Ok! I'm leaving! Have fun at Y/F/N." And with that he walked back into your brothers room, still laughing.

Michael: "What kind of pizza do you two want?" You called your brother on the phone as you walked into the pizza place. "Two cheese, two pep... and bread sticks... and get us some drinks while you're at it... and maybe one meat pizza too." "You seriously think the three of us are going to eat five pizzas?" You chuckled. The cashier behind the counter stared at you as if you were a ghost. "Yes. Now get them." And with that he hung up. You rolled your eyes and then made your way to the counter. "Hey, can I get---" "Oh my God." The girl whispered under her breath. You turned around, wondering if she had seen something out the window, but nothing was there. "Something wrong?" You asked. "You're... You're friends with Michael Clifford huh?" You felt your cheeks turn a little red. "You were with him at the awards show last week. There are pictures of you everywhere! Everyone thinks you two are dating. Are you? ARE YOU?" Her eyes went wide, and you felt a little scared. "Uhh.. no. We're not. Mike is just my twin brother's best friend and so we kinda hang out a lot... So how about those pizzas..?" She just stared back at you, completely star struck. "Where is he now?" "My house..." You answered hesitantly. "OHMYGOD. Is this pizza for him?!" You nodded shyly. "IT WILL BE THE BEST PIZZA HE'S EVER HAD." She ran to the back of the store, grabbing pizza's from the oven. You then realised you had never actually told her what kind of pizza you wanted. "Hey umm--" You called out to her but she cut you off. "HE'S JUST SO CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT. CAN YOU GIVE HIM MY NUMBER?" The girl ran back to the front, still staring at you with wide eyes. "Well I can--" "OHMYGOD." She screamed, disappearing to the back again. You pulled out your phone and started making your way to the door before she returned. "Hello?" "How does Chinese take-away sound?"