Chapter 4: Home sweet home.

(A/N): Sorry for the long wait. I hope you like this chapter. Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it! Now back to the story. Excuse spelling and grammar errors.

Forced to be Married. Chpt.4

*Our house, right?*

After driving for a while, Namjoon pulled into this modern looking neighbor hood. It looked like the ones were the big happy family's would live. *Big happy family? Must have been his parents idea.*

"26942," Namjoon breathed, looking out the car window at the houses. I looked out my window seeing that we were no where near that house number.

"Are you sure we're on the right street?" I asked, hoping that we would some how get there.

"Shh, I know where it is." He assured me, but soon pulled out his phone looking at the address again. *yeah, right.* Namjoon drove up and down the neighborhood for quiet some time till he stopped the car at this single family house.

"26942. Looks like we finally made it thanks to you." I teased, as he parked the car and got out. Following I noticed how beautiful the house was.

"Whoa, look at this entry way." I commented, looking at the wooden floors that covered the whole house. The big kitchen made me smile, along side the dinning room. Calm dark red walls accented the living room. There was a balcony that looked over the kitchen from upstairs. I watched as Namjoon just made himself at home, seeing how he lazily sat on the couch. Walking up stairs I saw the master bedroom. The other bedroom doors were locked in that hallway.

"Hey Namjoon, did you lock the doors upstairs?" I asked, seeing him casually flip through channels. "Hey loser."

"What!" He said annoyed.

"Did you lock the other doors?!" I asked again, looking at him by the stairs.

"No, didn't you read the messages." He said getting up, walking into the kitchen as I followed. "See the doors are locked thanks to our parents." *Great!*

"They really know how to crawl under the skin don't they." I muttered, shrugging my way back up stairs to the master bedroom. *Time to get out of these clothes! Finally.*

Looking around the room I found the bathroom. It was huge! I mean the bathtub could easily fit four people. Going over to turn it on I noticed bubble soap. *Bubble bath it is!* Stripping down after filling the tub up I slowly stepped in. Warmth consumed me and so did the bubbles. Washing my body I smelt of sweet vanilla. Staying in there for a little longer I felt myself drifting to sleep.

An hour later. . .

Faintly hearing the door of the bedroom door open, I quickly opened my eyes. *Why is he in here! Oh yeah, we have to share a bedroom.* "Miok are you in here? Your parents called, they said to call them tomorrow about the meeting with the couple counselor." Namjoon said, hearing his footsteps come closer to the bathroom door.

Hearing my own heart race I quickly jumped out, scramble to grab a towel. "Really? I thought . . . shit!" I cursed feeling the cold air hit my body, and forgetting my clothes.

"Are you okay in there?" He asked seeing the door knob move.

"I'm fine but I swear if you open that door your going to see a lot more then you expected to see." I said, hearing him back away as I tightened the towel around me.

"Do you need anything?" He questioned, making me a little nervous. *Being nice, bet next week he won't be.*

"What I need is for you to close your eyes." I said. Silently, I cracked the door open to see him leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, making me jump.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled slapping his arm while walking out of the bathroom. He laughed, and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I was trying to scare you, maybe even scare you enough to drop the towel." He smirked, making me walk over and hit him in the face with a pillow. *Pervert!*

"I'm joking." He laughed.

"Better be." I glared, going over to the dresser. Going through and finding no clothes (of mine) I looked at Rapmon. "Do you know where my clothes are?"

"Nope. Everything should be here." He told me taking out his phone.

Searching through a different dresser I found most of what I needed. "Found them." I whispered, quickly going to change in the bathroom. Once I was done I walked out seeing him out like a light on the bed. "Wow he sleeps on his back?" Slowly walking over to him I grabbed his phone on his chest.

"What are you doing." He muttered, scaring me once again. *I swear he's going to pay for this.*

"Oh I. . . " I stammered out, setting his phone in the bed and walking out the door. Didn't want to get caught looking at his phone. I already have to get married to this thing, wouldn't want to make it worse then it is. *Will I even fall in love? Miok get a grip, you only have to be married. . . For the rest of your life. I'm screwed!*

Walking downstairs I noticed a security camera in the corner of the living room. *Safety precautions that's good* "Miok!" Namjoon yelled.

"What!"

"I have to go meet up with the boys, don't do anything stupid." He told me, making me run up stairs to him.

"Me doing something stupid! Oh, Namjoon your the one who would do something stupid." I shot back.

Namjoon grabbed his wallet and put on a sweatshirt before walking downstairs. "Probably. Bye." He said shutting the door leaving me in a quiet house. *At least he's gone.*

Walking into the kitchen I opened the fridge. Nothing. . . Guess I'll make a grocery run. "I feel like my mother." I said grossed out, picking up my car keys and purse before leaving.

Driving I got a call from my mom. "Hello?"

"Honey, I just wanted to remind you at 9:00am the couple counselor will be over at your house. She's going to ask you questions so be prepared okay? Love you Hun, bye." She said before hanging up the phone. *Great! Now we have to act more couple like for tomorrow*

(A/N): Update soon. Share, Like ,Comment.