Chapter 30: Butterfly

(A/N): Hope you like this chapter. It was a little heart felt. . . The cover photo for the chapter says it all.  Butterfly😊

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 30

Namjoon's POV:

Arriving at Big Hit studio, I walked in to find all the boys sitting down looking at pieces of paper. *Shit. . . must of arrived late.*

"Rap Monster hyung, you better take a look at this?" Jungkook said, handing me a paper that had dates written all over it. 

"Another tour?" I questioned, as Jin popped the "p" in "yup".

"It's even longer then the last; we're heading to the U.S." Suga explained, laying down to close his eyes. Looking down at the paper it had our whole schedule laid out.

"Oh no Miok?!" V said in shock making me glare over at him.

"Shh V, the company's not suppose to know remember." I scolded making he cover his mouth just as J-Hope stood up.

"Might as well get back to practicing. We do have a meeting later." He told all of us.

"Do we have too? I'm so tired from yesterday." Suga complained, making Jimin crawl over next to him.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked, making Jin look at Jungkook.

"Interviews." Jungkook inform me, making me mentally slap myself. *No one informs me of anything.*

"Guys?! Can we please get back to practicing?" J-Hope yelled.

"I'm ready, Hobi." V smiled, standing up next to him.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumbled, helping Jungkook up.

"What song?" Jimin asked, watching as Suga struggled to get up but managed.

"Save me?" Jin suggested.

"Sounds good to me." J-Hope commented starting the music which made us all run to our positions. Half way through the song one of our noona's walked in.

"Rap Monster. Bang-pd-nim would like to speak with you." She told me as I walked over to her.

"I'll be back. . . Just keep practicing without me ." I told the boys as they all gave me sad looks. 

"Follow me, please." Noona said, taking me up to his office. *Is this about me being late?* Taking a deep breath we arrived at Bang-pd-nim's office. Walking in, I bowed as he looked up at me.

"Namjoon, sit." He stated making me do so. Staring up at him, I could feel the tension growing. It was almost as if he knew something was up.

"I'm very disappointed in you Namjoon. Not only as a leader, but in yourself as well." He started, as I was now fearing for the worst. *Oh, great, did he find out about Miok?!* "It's only going to bring you down in this company if I let you take this any further."

"About what, sir?" I questioned, folding my hands I front of me.

"About this girl, Miok. Namjoon. . . He paused, feeling him slowly let the tension seep way into my body. Looking over on his desk was a picture of me and her at the grocery store. Luckily you can't tell she's pregnant from the photo.

"Miok," I murmured, taking off my wedding ring without him noticing.

"Remember the contract you signed here, Namjoon? It never stated that you can have any sort of interference with what we do here. Namjoon this is strictly a business. A music/entertainment  business and I need your full commitment or. . . "He told me making every word linger in my mind. "Your out of Bangtan."