Chapter 16: Physical

(A/N): Hey everyone! Since it is the weekend how about another chapter?! Hope you like it! What do you think about the cover for the chapter?! I like it! Lol. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Please no hate.

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 16

"Mr. Wu, we have already had this set in stone. We can't organize something that can't be done. I know, I know sir. But the thought of that concerns me, sir. Alright, I will fax the files." My fathers manager said as I was waiting at my fathers business center. I was there to get some papers signed, after the abrupt phone call from my father this morning.

"Ms. Wu, please come with me." The secretary lady said, leading me to the room. "Here, take these." She said handing me papers."

"What are these for?" I asked her.

"Have Namjoon sign them, then bring them back." She told me, opening the door to my uncles' office.

"Miok, come in." I heard the one and only voice of my dad's brother say. Bowing at him, I quickly gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, seeing he was suppose to be in Europe for another year.

"Well I came here to discuss the deal your father made on this marriage." He told me, as I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. 

"What about it." I asked him, playing with my ring. He must have noticed because he sat up then. 

"Are you okay with it? Do you even love him?" He asked, making the last question stab my heart. *He's the one*

"I love him with all my heart. I didn't thinks I would fall for him at first but then I got to know him more and I fell into all the moments with him." I said, as he nodded at me.

"Then you have found him, your husband." He commented, arranging papers on his desk. He would scan over them before quickly signing off. "I hope everything goes well for you Miok. Stay in good health aright." He quickly handed me back the papers before his phone rang. "Excuse me." *Thats my cue to leave.*

Walking out of his office I slid the document into my purse before walking back out to the entrance of the building. "Miss Miok! One more thing before you leave." The secretary lady said, handing me a slip of paper. She left after that as I stared at the slip of paper. *Doctors appointment. Ugh!*

Going out to my car I drove to the clinic. Once I arrive I got out, I slowly made my way to the entrance of the building. Checking in, I was immediately sent back. *Probably my moms doing.*

"Alright Miok, it looks like your here for a physical today." She told me, making my body tense up.  *Why! I'm perfectly healthy.*  "So if you can please strip to put this on after I read a few questions to you, that would be great." She said handing me a hospital gown. I slowly took it out of her hands as she started reading me questions.

"Tell me, have you felt any pain lately?" She asked, as I shook my head. "Have you experienced any problems in going to the bathroom."  I shook my head once again. "Any often soreness or strange lump on your breast." I shook my head once more. " Now can you tell me the last date of your period."

"Umm, I believe it was 3 weeks ago." I told her as she logged that in.

"Have you had any sexual intercourse lately?" She asked making my hands start to get sweaty.

"Yes," I told her, knowing it was bad to lie at the hospital.

"Was that your first time?" She asked me, as I nodded. *I hope they still have the whatever happens in this room stays in this room. "Alright well, it seems that your all up to date with your shots so I'll let you get changed and then notify the doctor."