Chapter 24: No Longer Miss Right . . . Part 2

(A/N): Where were we? Oh, yeah! All I have to say is Thanks! Now ENJOY!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 24

"My dearest Miss Right. . . " he smiled looking up at me. My heart was beating so loud at this moment. *Don't cry. Tears stay up there! Oh jeez they're starting to go!* "Today I stand here getting married to the most beautifulest women I fell in love with. I know that I may not be the most perfect guy, but I know that we will have a life full of adventure together. To think that this marriage was arranged through a contract." Namjoon laughed, "I wouldn't have it any other way since I got to meet you. Miok, you truly make me complete. I would be lost if I didn't find such a sweet, funny, kind, caring, open, amazingly wonderful, smart, gorgeous, and extremely beautiful Miss Right." Looking up at Namjoon tears gently ran down my face. Blinking them away, I noticed tears forming in his eye. "I want us to go on like this forever. I want to be standing next to you for as long as my heart beats. I never want to lose you. I love you Ms. Wu Vivian Miok. I will love you today, tomorrow, and many years to come. Will you take me to be your lawfully wedded husband." He said softly, wiping a tears gently from his eyes. Looking up at Namjoon, I smiled with tears rushing down my face.

"I do." I smiled, turning around to get my vows from Piper.

"Miok, your vows please." The spreader said, as I unfolded them. Looking down at my own hand writing I smiled up at Namjoon.

"To my Mr. Right. Here we are." I started, "Never would of thought I would be standing next to the man I was forced to be married with. But Namjoon you are seriously the man that I love and will love for the rest of my life. Words can't describe how powerful love is but between you and me as ours is truly strong." I cried. "Whatever happens in the next stages of this life, I want you to know that I will always be there for you. Special can't describe how important you are to me Namjoon, because you are more than that. I believe that things happen for a reason and that I was bless to be marring such a handsome, caring, adoring, generous, funny, laid back, strong, talented Mr.Right." I said softly looking up at Namjoon's eyes. "I love you with all my heart and I never want to let you go so as of today will you, Kim Namjoon take me, Ms. Wu Vivian Miok as your lawfully wedded wife." I smiled, my heart pounding as silence filled the room.

Smiled down at me with his killer dimple. Namjoom whispered, "I do." Placing his hands in mine I gripped his hands tightly never wanting to let go.

"Rings please." The speaker said, as the ring bear came over. Taking Namjoon's ring in my hand I gently slipped it on his finger. After placing his on, Namjoon smiled up at me. Taking my hand in his with such care he glided the ring on my ring finger. Admiring it for a moment, Namjoon laced my hand with his.

"As of today I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." He told Namjoon, who smirked at me before lifting up the vale slowly. Lifting it over my head, he gently caressed my face in his hand, snaking the other one around my waist. Before kissing me he whispered, "Your officially my Mrs. Right." Gripping his tuxedo, I smashed my lips with his. Hearing everyone cheer, we both backed away smiling. *He's mine:)*

Taking Namjoon's hand in mine we both walked out the doors. Trying to make our way out to the limo, fans and paparazzi were lined up along the security gate. Stopping just before the limo I turned around with my bouquet in hand. "Miok what are you doing?" Namjoon laughed, as all the bridesmaids were standing next to the boys.

"Let's see who's getting married next?!" I exclaimed, facing Namjoon before throwing the bouquet in the air. Watching it fall, Vivian gabbed it. *oh, Vivian!*

Rushing into the limo, we waved to everyone. *Time to party!* Sitting next to Namjoon he stared at me. "You look beautiful, Mrs. Kim." He whispered, making me blush. *I'm gonna have to get use to that!*