Chapter 33: Heading Home

(A/N): So. . . I thought about BTS for 24 hours today, yet again. . . Oh no. . .

Alright let's get back to the story! Love ya -JiminsJxms

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 33

We were going home today; back to Seoul. I rubbed the steam off the mirror in the bathroom after taking a shower in my hospital room. Staring into it, I finally saw the aftermath of carrying twins. *Stretch marks and baby weight.*

"Miok? Are you okay in there? I think Jin stole our daughter." Namjoon joked, making me snap back to reality. Cursing under my breath, I quickly threw on the clothes I decided to wear. *Comfy.*

Drying my hair, I walked out to see Namjoon with Haneul in his arms, who I'm pretty sure was being entertained my Jimin. Seeing a towel over Namjoon's shoulder along with an empty bottle in hand, I smiled. *At least our son ate.* Walking over to Namjoon, I over heard Suga next Jin. "Areum look at this. It's money. . ."

"Suga she's a new born, money doesn't mean anything to her." Jungkook told Suga as Jin was laughing at J-hope who was making funny faces.

"At last pink will be her favorite color." Jin smiled, as Areum cooed at him. Sitting down next to Namjoon, the boys manager wakes in.

"Alright, time to go. . . " He told the boys, making Jin carefully hand me Areum. Once the boys left the manager looked over at Namjoon and I.

"So these are the babies." He smiled, watching as I placed Areum in the car seat.

"Areum and Haneul." Namjoon pointed, seeing his manager nod.

"Bang-Pd-nim, will like to meet with you both once were back in Seoul." He reminded us before leaving.

"I hope he will change his mind once he sees theses little cutes." I laughed, finishing up with strapping both of them in.

"My mini monsters." Namjoon whispered, kissing my cheek. Taking the diaper bag in his hand, Namjoon grabbed Areum while I took Haneul.

"Hope the fans are gone." I worried, following Namjoon out of the room.

"We got security downstairs and at the airport." Namjoon told me just as the nurses waved us goodbye. Taking the elevator down, we met up with the boys. V looked over at me before rushing over to us. He slowly pushed the visors down covering the babies.

"Thanks V." I smiled, as he nodded.

"Miok, wait. . . " Namjoon said, seeing the line of fans outside the door chanting and singing songs.
Just as the automatic doors opened to reveal a glimpse of us, the girls went nuts.