Chapter 11: His Future. . . Wife

(A/N): Whoa 8k!!!! You guys are truly amazing and for that I'm giving you another chapter! Sorry for grammar and spelling, I'll fix it later! Now enjoy!!!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 11

Hearing the phone ring I quickly ran over. *Please let it be my mom!* "Hello?. . . Yes. This is she. No, not today. Thanks."

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked, walking down the stairs, seeing he was dressed in his casual attire.

"Just an appointment I forgot to reschedule." I told him staring at the phone. *Please ring!*

"An appointment?" He whispered, grabbing his keys. *Wait, what's he up too?*

"Where are you going?" I asked, turing around to face him. Slipping on his shoes he pulled over the sweatshirt that was in his hand.

He shrugged, "Don't know." He headed for the door as I stopped him. "Move." *I know he's lying*

"Why should I?!" I questioned, as he stood with his hands cross in front of me.

"Miok. Please. . . " he pouted like a five year old. *No I will not give in to those brown eyes.*

"Tell me where your going. What if I have to get a hold of you?" I told him, as he pointed to his phone. "Namjoon. . . (Ring, Ring, Ring.)

"Looks like you have a phone call to answer." He smirked, making me go answer it as he slipped out the door. " *ugh!*

"Hello? Mom! Yes. . . He's awake! Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes!" I exclaimed, running to grab my keys before heading out the door which I locked.

20 minutes later.

Once I arrived, I basically sprinted to the front door. Checking in, I finally found his room. There was my old man, sitting up on the hospital bed smiling at my mom. She was laughing at something my father had said as I enter the room. *Its good to see them smiling like this* "Miok!" My dad exclaimed, as I went over to hug him, lightly.

"Appa! Oh, how I missed you. You scared me." I told him, as he lightly kissed my check.

"My time isn't up yet sweet heart. I've still got to walk you down the isle." He laughed, as my mother got all excited.

"No ring yet, Hun?" My mother asked me. *Really, it's only been a week.*

"Nice to see you got yours mom." I sassed, not really in the mood to talk about this arranged marriage.

"Miok. . . " My father said scolding me, as I looked at them.

"I'm sorry it's just been a long week." I told them, sitting down. *Thats all they talk about. I hope they don't ask where he is.*

"Miok, where is Namjoon?" My mother asked, making me cringe. *Oh, let's see mother. He's probably off with his girlfriend. Yeah, total commitment there.*

"I think he said he was going to hangout with the boys today?." I lied, knowing he wasn't due to Jimin's snapchat.

"Oh, alright dear. Well, your father and I were thinking that you invite him and his parents over to our house for dinner. Your father is getting released today." My mom said, making me think about it. *That's defiantly a no go.*

"Sure, I like that idea." I lied, making my parents smile in happiness.

"We'll make your favorite!" My father told me, making me smile. *If only you both knew the truth.*

"Alright, we'll I should get going. I have to go get a few things." I told them starting to not feel so good. *Please not today! Out of all the days why today!*