Chapter 28: We Don't Know

(A/N): Hey-o! Alright let's just dive in shall we!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 28

(A month later. . . 17 weeks pregnant)

"Namjoon!" I yelled, looking in the mirror. See the boys never had to go back on tour they're simply home for a while now.

"What is it? Are you okay?" He asked rushing to my side. Smiling over at him, I wrapped his arms around me. Placing his hands on the baby bump, I relaxed into him.

"What are we going to tell the boys?" I questioned, feeling him trace circles around my stomach. *We have been keeping this a secret.*

"Well just say it." He told me, kissing my cheek before letting me go. Wearing yoga pants and stretchy shirt, I turned around to face Namjoon.

"How do I look?" I asked, just as he was buttoning his shirt.

"You look like my soon to be very pregnant wife." He laughed, as I glared over at him. Braiding my hair back, the doorbell rang. Looking over at Namjoon, he sighed before going down to get it.

"Why did you call all of us over here?" Jin asked.

"What's with all the food in the kitchen?" Jimin voice question as I started following them into the living room.

"Just stocking up." Namjoon replied, telling them to sit on the couch. Soon they all looked in my direction, noticing something.

"Miok?" V said.

"Miok and I are having a baby." Namjoon told them, making their eyes get wide.

"A baby?" Suga murmured, as Jungkook looked at us in shock.

"We're uncles!" J-Hope exclaimed, as him and V, along with Jimin, started to get excited.

"How far along are you?" Jin asked me.

"A week past four months." I told him as he nodded.

"Do you know what your having?" Jungkook questions as I looked over at Namjoon.

"No, not yet. . . " I said.

"Oh, a surprise?" V questioned, as I went to go sit down.

"We really haven't discussed it yet, but we probably should," I said,  looking over at Namjoon who was leaning against the door frame.

"Can we go swimming?" Jungkook asked randomly.

"Sure." I said, watching all the boys rush out of the room.

"Wait. . . Jin." Namjoon said, pulling Jin over to him. "We have to go over to my parents, so lock up the house when your done."

"Alright." He told him, walking back to the other boys.

"I haven't told your parents yet?!" I exclaimed, following Namjoon to the front door.

"Well they're in for a surprise." He said, just as I grabbed a sweatshirt before getting into his truck. Passing through town we eventually made it to his parents house. Getting out of the car, I stopped. *I haven't seen his parents since the wedding.*

Putting the sweatshirt on, Namjoon grabbed my hand. Walking up to the door, we were greeted by his parents. "Oh, look at you too!" His mother exclaimed letting us in. "Honey they're here!"

"Well, well, look at what we have here." His father said, looking at us.

"I made the best for the best." His mother said as we walked into the living room. Taking a seat next to Namjoon, I felt him lace his hand with mine.