Chapter 27: Forever & Always

(A/N): Tomorrow's game day so how about another update! Thanks to all you lovely readers out there! On with the story!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 27

(Almost 3 months later)

Waiting. . . Everyday. . . Every minute. . . Every second. Looking in the mirror, I slowly lifted up my shirt. Gliding my hands over the small bump, I sighed. *He still doesn't know.*

"Miok, are you okay?" My Eomma said, knocking on my bathroom door. I told her after she caught me throwing up at a restaurant. *It was bad.*

"I'm fine just. . . "I started, then stopped.

"Oh, Miok. . . "She said, opening the door to see me yet again kneeling over the toilet. Breathing heavy, I wanted this feeling to away. Feeling my mother put my hair back she started rubbing my back.

"Eomma, I hate this." I whispered, once the feeling started to subside.

"Shh, I know." She told me, as I shut the lid on the toilet. "Have you told him?"

"No. . . Every time I get a hold of him he's busy." I told her making her shake her head.

"He's a busy man, reminds me of your father." She sighed, as I stood up. "Now, I'm taking you to your ultrasound. . . " She told me, making me tense up.

"Eomma!" I exclaimed, looking back at the mirror.

"We're just checking if the baby's healthy." She smiled, walking out. Fixing my hair, I looked at the shirt I was wearing. *Good enough.* Seeing the jeans I bought a couple of weeks ago, I try them on. They were a tight fit but I was fine. Walking out, I noticed my mom talking on the phone.

"Yes, alright. Mark please." She said, clearly hearing it was my father. "3 more months? No!. . She's . . . Mark?!" My mother exclaimed, as she turned around to see me.

"Is everything alright?!" I asked her, just as she hung up.

"It appears the boys extended the tour." She told me, making me stop. *What!*

"Eomma! Your not serious!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone off the dresser.

"Miok, I'm sorry. . . I." She said, walking over taking my phone out of my hands. *What am I suppose to do!* Placing my head in my hands I cried.

"I miss him. . . " I whispered, as my mother wrapped me in her arms.

"I know, Miok. I miss him as well." She told me, wiping tears away.

"He doesn't know. I hate that he doesn't know." I said, getting up and walking downstairs. Following me she gave me a slight smile before opening the door.

"He's in for a surprise." She reassured me, unlocking her car. Getting in we drove to the hospital for the ultrasound, but on the way there I was getting hungry.

"Hey, we get food after?" I asked her, making her smile over at me. "What?"

"Nothing, and yes we can get anything for you." She told me pulling into the place. Getting out she checked me in as we waited.