Chapter 23: No Longer Miss Right . . . Part 1.

(A/N): Hello! It's time to get this wedding started! Oh jeez its late here! Anyways. . . Thank you all for your amazing support! I really love writing for all of you! You make my day:)

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 23

Today was the day! The day that every girl wishes for at some point in her life. Wanting it to be like a fairy tale if only we could wish upon a star. *But this was never the fairy tale I was expecting.* Springing myself awake, it dawned on me. It was my wedding day; the day I would become the wife of Kim Namjoon.

Seeing that I was the only one up yet, I looked at the mess we made from last night. "Good times." I whispered, quietly getting up from our own indoor fort. *Anyone else ever done that?!* "Miok."

"Mother what the hell!" I quietly exclaimed seeing my mother sitting in the kitchen drinking tea. "Sorry, it's just you scared me."

"My apologizes Miok." She said, taking a sip of her tea as I took a seat next to her.

"Why are you here this earlier?" I asked her seeing her check her phone.

"Well today's the day! My only child is getting married." She said, "Your father was just filled with emotional joy last night."  *Bet they were pulling out the baby photos.*

"Dad emotional? Please. " I joked, knowing she was probably right. "So what's the plan for today Eomma?"

"Well you need to eat, so I'm having a breakfast buffet brought in." She smiled, knowing how much I love food. *I'm starving!*

"Good morning, Mrs.Wu." Piper yawned, walking into the kitchen. She bowed before getting herself a glass of water.

"Morning Piper, glad to see you. It's been a while since I last spoke to your parents. How are they?" My mother asked, as I went to go take a shower.

Running upstairs, I walked into the bathroom. Stripping down, I immediately hopped in the shower. Letting all my fears and worries for today wash down the drain. Ackwardly, thinking about what happened in here, I got out. Drying off, I stared at myself the mirror. "It's your day Miok." I whispered, "only 8 hours till you get to see Mr. Right again." *Can't he just be with me right now! Ugh.*

Putting on my clothing for the day, I threw the previous clothing I was wearing in the hamper.  Walking out of the bathroom, I dried my hair in a towel while walking downstairs. Stoping half way to the kitchen I smelt food. "Miok are you just gonna stand there?" Maci waved, making me follow her into the dinning room.

There in the dinning room was food piled high. "I'm starving!" I exclaimed, seeing Piper downing her orange juice.

"You ate so much last night! And your still hungry?" Vivian questioned watching me as I took a seat next to Maci. My mother mouth dropped open to say something but Piper cut her off.

"Vivian wasn't it you who ate all the popcorn?" Piper questioned, making Vivian stuff a pastry in her mouth.

Placing my food delicately on my plate, I stared at food heaven. Slowly bringing my fork to my mouth I suddenly lost my appetite. Setting the fork back down on my plate, I notice Maci looking at me. "You okay Miok?" She whispered, as I nodded, hoping for this feeling to go away. *Its probably just nerves.*

"Here Miok try this. . . "My mother said, giving me this cream cheese filled pastry. Eyeing the fatty food that I didn't really need, but I wanted.

"I'm gonna go get some water." I said, quickly standing up. Going into the kitchen, tried to relax. *Maybe it was something I ate? I mean Vivian did hand me gosh knows what?!* Getting some water, I leaned against the counter taking little sips.  Deciding I should go back, I sat back down in my spot.