Chapter 21: Wedding Fever

(A/N): Here is another update for all you lovely readers out there! Hope you like this chapter, it was fun to write! Back to the story:)

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 21

Arriving at the bridal shop, we were greeted by the head lady.

"Hello ladies, here to buy a wedding dress I see." She said, noticing Namjoon's mom scrolling through dresses on her phone.

"Yes, a beautiful wedding dress for my beautiful daughter." My mother exclaimed, as we followed her to the back. *Yet again, I'm not perfect!*

"Now any preferences in dresses?" She asked, as I looked as her confused. *I just got informed about this yesterday. . . So umm no.*

"She will just try on anything that she likes. . . Or we'll think she likes." My mom stepped in for me.

"Alright, any price I should be concerned about?" The lady asked.

"No price range. The more elegant the better." Namjoon's mom said, as mine agreed. *Whose wedding are we buying for again because it's defiantly not mine.*

Walking through multiple dresses, everyone was throwing dresses on themselves. I however, simply picked out the ones that were eye catching to me.  "Mom are you done yet?" I hollered, seeing her walk over to the dressing room with a handful of dresses. *I'll be here for hours!*

"Yes dear, all finished. Now go try theses on." She told me, seeing dresses come flooding in my direction. The head lady placed all the dressed in a separate area so she could hand me them. Trying on the first dress, I stepped out. Noticing six other faces I smiled.

"What are you all doing here!" I exclaimed to the boys as they were seated behind Namjoon's mom and mine. 

"Well she's the one that texted us." V said, pointing at Namjoon's mom.

"I texted Suga for you boys to go over to Namjoon's house." She said, eyeing Suga who looked down at his phone.

"Ohh, that makes since." Jin stated,  getting a look from Jimin. 

"Well it got lost somewhere in translation." Jungkook said, eyeing over at V, who looked innocently over at Suga.

"How does that get lost in translation?" I asked, as J-Hope took out his phone.

"Well we were practicing with the music really loud and V was messing around." Jungkook said just as Jin nudged Suga who looked up.

"Rapmon was suppose to be at rehearsal anyways." J-Hope said, showing me the text he sent Rapmon this morning.

"Where was he?" V asked me, just as the head lady came in with another dress for me to try on.

"Opps, sorry to interrupt dear. I found this one in storage. I thought you would like to try it on." She told me.

"Let me try this on and I will answer that question." I told him, running into the dressing room to change. Quickly changing into the dress she handed me I stared at it in awe. *A perfect fit!*

Walking out all the boys eyes widened. "Honey that looks. . ."

"Stunning." Jungkook said.

"Elegant." Jin exclaimed.

"Pretty." V stated.

"Whoa." Suga mouthed.

"Gorgeous." J-hope smiled.

"Beautiful." Jimin eyed.

Twirling around, I smiled at myself in the mirror. "Just perfect." I said, as the lady came back to fix it up.