Epilogue

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for all your fantastic support on this story! I've had so much fun writing it and I can't believe how far it has come! Love ya 😊 -JiminsJxms

Dear Readers,  Thank you so much for all your fantastic support on this story! I've had so much fun writing it and I can't believe how far it has come! Love ya 😊 -JiminsJxms

Epilogue:

Curled up in Namjoon's arms I heard the twins walk into the room. They were five now and had a voice of there own. "Shh, Areum you'll wake up eomma and appa."

"Hanuel, shh!" Areum said a little to loudly. I could feel both of them climbing on the bed as Namjoon rolled over on his back. "Daddy?" Areum smiled, laying on Namjoon.

"Mommy? Are you awake?" Hanuel asked, making me smile as I slowly opened my eyes.

"What are you doing up, you two?" I yawned, looking at the time.

"Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?" Areum whispered intensely making Namjoon groan. His eyes opened as I sat up.

"What is it my little angel?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around her. "Can we have Uncle J-hope, Uncle Jin, Uncle Jungkook, Uncle Yoongi, Uncle Taehyung over today?"

"Hey you forgot Uncle Jimin!" Hanuel exclaimed, making me laugh.

"I'll have to see if they're busy sweetheart." Namjoon smiled, brushing the hair out of her face. Hanuel walked over to Namjoon who instantly startled tickling him.

"Dad stop it!" He giggles, making me join in. After a while, we all decided to get up. I helped the twins get ready while Namjoon called the boys.

"Miok, the boys will be over later." Namjoon yelled, making me smile.

"Okay. Did you both hear that? The Uncles are coming over!" I told them making there eyes light up.

Once they were all set, I went to get myself ready. Walking into the bathroom while Namjoon was taking a shower. He got out as I was just about to put on my shirt. A towel was wrapped around his waist, just as I felt his hands guide around my waist. The mirror was all foggy so I quickly wiped it off. See Namjoons face behind me he smile. "How are you feeling?" He asked, making me tense up.

I placed my hands on his holding onto him. "I'm fine, it's just I know your leaving for next year soon." Namjoon frowned, turning me around he kissed my forehead.

"I wish I could stay, but with the agreement." He sighed, looking down at me. "I'm coming home sooner, though."

"That's good." I smiled, just as we both heard knocks on the bathroom door. Giving me a quick kiss, Namjoon got ready himself. Once we were both done, we walked out.

"Alright time for breakfast, everyone down stairs." I exclaimed, walking down as the twins ran for it. Namjoon walked down a while later while I already gave the twins some fruit to eat along with cereal. Getting a smile from Namjoon we all heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" Hanuel yelled, running to the door as Namjoon followed. Opening the door, all six boys poured through. Aurem squealed with excitement, rushing over to the boys. Jin spotted her and scooped her up making her giggle. Hanuel was being entertained by J-hope while I walked back over to Namjoon.