Chapter 8: It's All For Show

(A/N): Hey all you lovely readers! I just want to apologize for not updating fast enough. I've been super busy with school and sports. Anyways thanks for the amazing 5k reads! I'm so thankful! Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah! Story time!

(Excuse grammar and spelling for now, Thanks!)

Forced To Be Married.
Chapter 8

Taking our seats, Namjoon came back then, taking his seat next to me. I looked at him smiling slightly. "Sorry I took so long." He told me taking a sip of water that they had placed out.

"You didn't tell me where you were going!" I raged quietly, rubbing my temples since I was being overwhelmed with questions yet again.

"I had to go take care of something?" He whispered, just as his father stepped out on stage. *Doesn't change anything*

"Attention Everyone! Hello and thank you for coming to this invitational, that my family has so graciously put on." Mr. Kim started as he look highly at our direction.

"Now, before we get down to business matters, I'd like to give a toast to my son and his soon to be fiancee." He said proudly, raising his glass for the toast. Look around the venue I saw everyone had there glasses up staring at up.

"Raise your glass." Namjoon whispered, seeing me glare at him quickly before doing so.

"Awe! They are just such a cute couple." A group of ladies whispered as they walked by. *Still. . . I barely know him.*

"Since I got that out of the way. On with the other matters about the recent deals that have been made." He went on, as Namjoon poked my side.

"What! You. . , "

"Shh! Act remember." He told me, making me look to see our moms glaring at us. *There like hawks watching our every move!*

"Okay! Now stop poking me." I smiled, just as he poked me again. I glared back in response after our mothers turned their heads to the announcements.

"Our company has now completely made a deal with Mr. Wu founder and CEO of. . . "

"Looks like our parents just made more money." I sighed, as Namjoon moved his arm resting it on the back of my chair.

"Sure looks like it." He said, grabbing my left hand. I stared down at our hands. *perfect fit*

"All you both need is a ring." One of our mothers friends said.  I looked up at Namjoon then, not realizing I was leaning into him. Seeing him look down our faces met with one another. *Whoa!* Soon after we both saw a flash in the corner of our eyes.

"Namjoon! Miok!. . . How do you feel. . .  Marriage! Hello! Namjoon!" A bunch of reporters swarmed around us reporting the event.

"Umm. . . " I stuttered, blinded by the flashing lights. Quickly Namjoon grabbed my arm leading me away from the cameras. Being dragged behind him as we made our way to the back garden.

"Ouch, didn't have to grip my arm so tight." I teased, looking up at Namjoon who quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhh. . . " He said, making me face him.