Chapter 13: Just The Way You Are

(A/N): This past week has just been amazing! So to start off on this new week, how about a new chapter! Love ya all and Thnx for reading! On with the story!!! -JiminsJxms

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 13

Walking out onto the patio, I twirled around. I was alone out here for Namjoon had to stay inside to talk to my parents. *I can only imagine what there putting him through. Lol!* Hearing the sound of the birds chirping, I removed my heels. "Free at last!" I whispered to myself, wondering around till I got to my favorite place to watch the sunset. It was a little while down passed the garden, passed the playground where I played when I was little. Seeing how the light past thought the trees I smiled, it felt good to be out here.

Walking inside the wooden structure, I paused to admire the flowers. There was giant glass window on the inside which I popped open. Feeling the warm breeze enter as it would dwindled all the way to the top of the vaulted ceilings. *Miok's Sunkissed Forest. That's the name I called it when I was little.* As the sunlight hit the shady leaves, I heard foot steps behind me.

Taking a deep breath I turned around. Seeing the silhouette of a man, I quickly adjusted my eyes. There was Namjoon. . . He was leaning against the door frame looking in my direction. Feeling a gentle breeze rolled by, the scent of his cologne surrounded me.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked, seeing him lift himself off the wall. Staring into his eyes he took a step forward.

"I thought I would check if you were out here. And it looks like . . . I found you." He said stepping closer to me.

"Looks like you did. . . " I whispered, seeing him take my hands in his. His hands were soft and gentle, feeling how they laced with mine.

"I'll always find you. No matter how far away I am." He told me seeing him look down at the ground. *Oh, no.*

"I'll wait for you." I whispered, looking into his eye.

"You might be waiting awhile." He said, making my heart sink to my stomach.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, feeling his hand cress my check.

"Miok, the boys and I have to go on a three month tour." He sighed. *No!*

"Namjoon. . . " I whispered, feeling angry and frustrated as I looked up at him with faded eyes. "You'll still stay in touch right?"

"I'll stay in touch." He smiled, snaking his hands behind my waist, sending chills down my spine. "Because I'm not going."

"What!?" I said in shock, lightly pushing away and then going in for a hug. "Why?"

"Well it seems that I have a beautiful girl to get married too." He commented, picking a red rose from the vase next to him.

"Namjoon." I blushed, taking the rose he offered.

"Miok, the day I met you I didn't think I would fall in love with you. But I kept seeing that beautiful smile of yours and I could resist. The way you act and the way you present yourself makes me feel like the most luckiest guy in the world." He started, making me try to block away the tears in my eyes. *No boy has ever made me feel so loved!* "I look at you tonight and I can't believe that I was forced to be married with such a lovely woman. Miok, tonight I ask you this." Namjoon smiled, taking something out of his pocket. I shivered in fear not know if that was what I think it is. *OMG is he proposing!*