Chapter 10: Falling 4 You

(A/N): Like I said I would update soon! Here it is! Hope you all like it! Sorry for spelling and grammar errors.  Also, thanks for the 7k! I couldn't have done it without all of you!

. . . On to the cliffhanger!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 10

A few days passed now and all I could do was stare at the monitor. It was haunting me with pure insanity; I had been there for days now.  Looking over at the still body, I cried all the tears I could. Namjoon walked in then handing me some coffee that he offered to get me. While trying to take a sip my hand started to tremble. Seeing this Namjoon walked over cupping my hands together before removing the cup.

"Miok. . . " he whispered, making me look up at him with blood shot eyes.  He whipped a tear away from my face with his thumb, gliding it along my tear stained cheek.

"He could of died. . ." I whispered, looking over at my father, who laid lifeless in this state. *Why? Why did you have to go make that deal!*

"I know. . . We really should go home. You haven't eaten in days. Please." He told me, knowing he was right. Looking up at him I nodded.

"Mr. Wu will be sent up to the recovery center. In the mean time all we can do is wait and see when he wakes up." A nurse lady told me as I cringed at the thought of him not waking up at all.

Feeling a hand slip into mine I followed him out to the parking lot. To our surprise my mother showed up with her personal body guard whipping away her tears. I went to say something to her but decided to leave her be. "Miok. . . Get in." Namjoon whispered, opening the passenger side door to his truck. Taking his hand I slowly made my way in. He close my door, running around and getting in the drivers seat.

Trying to put the seat belt on I was shaking in frustration. Namjoon saw this and offered to help. Seeing his hands gently remove the seat belt from mine before clicking it in. "Thanks." I sighed, as he did the same before turning on his truck and driving away. *I appreciate this.*

On our way home, Namjoon would always glance over to make sure I was okay. I did however, fall asleep half way there.

Namjoon's POV:

I can't believe this happen to her dad. She's in such pain knowing he's not up yet from his surgery. He was shot in the chest after arriving to make a deal with one of his enemies.  That day I got a call from my father, I couldn't help but feel so sorry for Miok.  After the call, I told her to step out of the car. Her eyes were already brimming with tears then but did so. I made her stand in front of me and quickly told her what happened.

"No. . . Namjoon No! He can't! I need to go see him. . . He's okay right! Namjoon talk to me. . . !" I recalled her screaming, tears flooding her face as she cried into my chest. I quickly comforted her, telling her that I didn't know.  My eyes were tearing up since she was heartbroken. I hated to see her cry. *I can't have feelings for Miok, but could I.*

Replaying that scene in my head over and over, I quickly jumped back to reality. Seeing her in a weak state, sleeping with her head against the window, I frowned. Slowly getting out of the car, I quickly opened the front door of our house. Shortly after I walked over to her side of my truck.  Cautiously I opened the door, letting her lean on me as I undid the seat belt.

"I got you." I whispered, lifting her up. *I got you. . . Miok.* Walking into the house I laid her down on the couch, gently. Seeing her move a little, I grabbed some blankets before removing her shoes. Lifting the blankets over her I smiled at myself. *Thats 5 points for the future husband. I mean . . .*

Since she's been at the hospital for a few days I've took the time to clean the house. I even restocked the fridge and cabinets with food. Seeing there was nothing else to do I decided to sit down on the couch and watch TV for a bit, but also keep and eye on her. *Is this what parenting feels like, nah I'm just being a good . . . Friend.*