Chapter 25: A Night With Mr.Right

(A/N): Time flys doesn't it? Well here's another chapter. Warning there is a little SMUT scene so pass if need be. I really hope you like this chapter. Now enjoy. Please no hate.

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 25

Getting out of the Limo, I stared in amazement. We were at my parents expensive beach house. Seeing the outside all decorated with structured lights, Namjoon grabbed my hand. "What are we doing here?" I questioned, just as the cool ocean breeze rolled off the shore.

"Your parents let me borrow it for the night." He smiled, unlocking the front door. Opening it up I was blown away at the rose petals on the wooden floor. *Did he do all this?*

"Namjoon. . . " I said softly, looking over at the dinning area.

"Follow the petals." He smirked, making me do so. Walking my way upstairs I went into the master bedroom. There on the bed was my outfit for the night. *A very ruby red night gown and a matching robe.* Quickly changing out of my wedding dress, I put on the comfy clothing. *Is it bad just to go braless? Nope!* Tightly wrapping the robe around me, I walked back downstairs.

"Comfy." Namjoon said, walking out with a bottle of wine in hand.

"Yes, how about you Mr. Matchy?" I questioned walking over as he opened up the wine bottle.

"Comfy." He said, handing me a glass walking out onto the sandy beach. Feeling the warm sand underneath my toes, I smiled up at Namjoon.

"What are you up too?" I questioned as he pointed down at the table with a candle in the middle.

"Thought we could watch the sunset." He winked, sliding the chair out for me to sit. Gladly taking a seat, he took a seat across from me.

"Thank you Namjoon." I whispered, as he sat down opposite of me. Setting the wine on the table I looked down at my wedding ring. "Mrs.Right." I whispered, looking at the carving inside the ring.

"You are my Mrs.Right." Namjoon winked, looking over at the sunset slowly fading over the horizon.

"Come on let's go inside." I smiled, standing up as he did the same. Following me inside, I followed the petals up to the bedroom. Looking out the window, I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" I asked him, feeling his breath hot breath on my neck.

"I can't let the fans down." He whispered, making me nod. *I'm a fan too!*

"I know. It's just I'm gonna miss you." I sighed, feeling him hug me tighter. *He smells so good!*

"I'm not gonna leave you, Miok. Your my wife." He reassured me, making me turn around to hug him. Staring up into his eyes, I felt him lean down. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, bringing my lips together with his. Moving in sync with one another, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Feeling Namjoon's hands glide to my waist he untied my robe. *Should I let this happen?*

[WARNING SMUT]

Kissing down my jaw line, I could sense the moment heating up. Softly he pressed my body along the glass window. Bringing his lips back to mine he placed a hand on the glass to steady himself. Undoing the shirt he was wearing, he smirked into the kiss. Sliding his hands down the glass window he left behind his finger prints. Taking control he grabbed my hips forcefully. Walking over to the bed, he quickly removed my robe. His tasteful lips never left mine.

"Namjoon. . . " I whispered, seeing the lust in his eyes as he removed his shirt. Tracing his hands down my body he smirked at the lace night gown.