Chapter 18: You Only Have Yourself To Blame

(A/N): Hey Everyone!!! I'm officially out of school for the summer so I'll hopefully be writing more! Thank you for all the amazing support on this story and like always "Thanks For Reading!" Now on with the story! Please no hate.

Forced to be married
Chapter 18 take 2

Whipping away numerous tears, I stared down at the engagement ring. Taking it off and putting it back on, I felt tears forming in my eyes once more. Hearing my own heart beating there was a small knock on the door. Wishing it would  stop, I moved away on to the bed.

"Miok. . . Listen to me?" Namjoon whispered as I curled up holding on to a pillow. "You heard wrong. . .  I. . . " he pleaded.

"You slept with her!" I yelled, angry at my own fiancé.

"Miok, please open up?" He said, as I turned away from the door. "I need to tell you the truth."

"What truth?" I cried, "you only have yourself to blame."

"Miok, I never slept with her! It was all a scam. Yes, I ran into her at the store, but I left. . . Because in that moment I knew the choice was simple. . . " He said as I crawled off the bed over to the door. Slowly unlocking it, I cracked open the door. "It was you Miok, it's always been you." He smiled, as I cried. "So maybe the cameras took pictures of us talking. Nothing happened, Miok. And Nothing will happen."

"Your father. . . He said." I stutter, as Namjoon pushed the door wide open. He stepped forward, reaching his hand out to touch me, making me shy away.

"My father only believes what he sees. But I'm telling you the truth Miok." He whispered, as I looked up into his eyes.

"I don't know what to believe." I whispered, feeling another tear fall from my eye.

"Miok, there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with." He choked, seeing tears fall from his eyes as he quickly whipped them away.

"Let me just think, okay?" I whispered, as he nodded walking downstairs. Closing the door, I sighed. *Everyone makes mistakes.* 

Thinking about what happened, I got lost in my own thoughts. Pacing around the room, I noticed a note got slipped under my door.

Picking it up, I quickly opened it. "He's not lying. -BTS." I read, opening the door. Walking down stairs I saw Namjoon with his elbows on his knees. His eyes were blood shot from crying as his hands were folded in front of him. Frowning at him I slowly walked over.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, dropping the note in front of him. Picking it up he looked up at me.

"Don't be, I'm the one that should be." He said, walking over to me. Feeling his hands touch mine I laced them together.

"I was the one that over reacted." I said, pretending to laugh at myself. Namjoon whipped a tear away, looking down at me smiling.

"You care." He commented.

"Of course I care! I will always care." I said.

"You must love me." He whispered, removing the space between us.

"More then you know." I told him. "I don't know what I would do with out you."

"You'd be a normal 18 year old, single, and probably obsessed with me." He winked making me walk away from him.

"Well for your information, you were not my bias for the group, Rapmon." I smiled, turning around to see him fuming with jealousy.

"Then who was it?" He demanded lightly.