Chapter 36: My Forever

(A/N): I'm back! Hope you all like the chapter cover photo:) Well you all made it. . . This is the very last chapter:( I was so grateful to have such amazing supporter on this story! ☺️ So here is this chapter. . . I hope you enjoy:)

Forced To Be Married Chapter 36

Chapter 36

I sat on a stool in my kitchen watching the front door intensely. Namjoon has been gone for a year now. . . He does call and text occasionally, but it's not like having him at home.

"Miok, can you please stop looking at the door. Your making me worried about you." My eomma said, holding Hanuel in her hands.

"Leave her be. . ." Sun, my mother's maid, laughed, "She's just excited to see him."

"He will be here soon enough." My mother smiled, placing a bottle down in front of me. Staring over at the clock, I smiled at the time. *Any minute now!* The silver door nob on the door was only still for a moment before all my emotions burst when he opened it. He stood there smiling at me, seeing him with his new hair cut. My eyes swelled up filling with such happy tears I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"Namjoon!" I screamed, running into his arms. Feeling him engulf me in a hug, I took in his comfort. *I've never missed someone so much.*

"Miok. . . " his voice was low, pain seeping deep within. Breaking the hug, he stared down into my eyes; his gaze was making my heart pound. "I missed you. . . "

"I missed you, more than you know." I smiled, feeling his head bend down slightly. His hand caressing my face ever so gently making my skin fill with goosebumps.

"J-hope is back!" J-hope exclaimed, making Namjoon groan in frustration once all the boys piled through the door after him. Jin ran over to Areum who was peacefully sleeping till V knocked over a book; which didn't go over well.

"Jungkook I'll race you to the pool." Jimins voice rang as Jungkook rolled his eyes, but followed anyways. *Jikook* Silently watching all the boys, my eyes landed on Yoongi, he was rocking Hanuel in his arms.

"Miok?"

"Ye?" I questioned turning my attention back to Namjoon who brushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"You look beautiful." He happily said, following him into the kitchen.

"Oh, Namjoon are you keeping those boys in check?" My mother asked. *She just saw J-hope dancing oddly.*

Namjoon laughed, "I'm doing the best I can. . . " *Oh, great Jungkook found the squirt gun.*

"Umm, Miok. . . Areum is crying?!" V panicked, trying to calm her down in his arms with his adorable faces.