Chapter 26: Save Me

(A/N): Whoa! I'm so sorry on the hold up for updating. I've been busy. . . But I went to the Justin Bieber concert. Lol. Anyways . . . Back to the story!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 26

"Hey Namjoon call me back please?" I said, staring down at the little pink plus sign on the pregnancy strip. *Why won't he answer? It's only been a week he's probably. . . just busy.* Feeling nervous I tried calling again.

"Hey its Rap Monster, I'm unable to get to the . . . " the stupid voice mail said, feeling my plums get sweaty. Sitting on the toilet seat of the bathroom, I stared back down at the little pink plus sign. *Pregnant.* Cursing under my breath I tried calling a third time.

"Hello, Namjoon?" I quickly said hearing someone pick up.

"Hello? This is V."

"V? I need you to get Namjoon." I told him, as I started pacing in the bathroom. *Why the hell does V have Namjoon's phone? State of emergency over here!*

"He's busy right now." V said, hearing music in the background along with Jimin's voice. *Great. . . (Super sarcastically.)*

"Tell him I called. Will ya?" I questioned.

"Will do. Bye Miok." V said, hanging up the phone. Setting the pregnancy test on the counter I walked out of the bathroom. *What are we going to do?!* Sighing to myself, I looked at the time. *Great dinner with my parents.* Getting changed, I quickly went out to my car. Driving over to my parents house, I noticed my friend Piper's car in the driveway. Walking inside, I could smell the aroma of my mother's cooking.

"Miok!" Piper exclaimed running over to me with open arms.

"Piper! Oh, my gosh! What are you doing here?" I asked, seeing that my mother walked out from the kitchen.

"I thought it would be nice if Piper could join us. You were making me worried this past week being alone." My mother told me, wiping her hands off with a towel. "Now let me look at you." She smiled.

"Eomma. . . " I said, rolling my eyes.

"Nothing yet?" She questioned, as Piper looked over at me. *My gosh women!*

"Miok?"

"What, no?!." I lied, seeing my father walk out from his office.

"I smell cooking?!" He exclaimed, as my mother winked over at me before she went into the kitchen. *Oh great, she knows I'm lying.*

"Miok tell me, how was your night with Mr. Right?" She asked me as we went to go sit in the living room.

"Eventful." I replied, seeing her squeal in excitement.

"Oh, I bet it was to romantic." She said dramatically making me looked over at her and smiled. *Something like that. . .*

"But you have to tell me, when's he coming back?" She asked as I thought about it for a while.

"I don't know?" I said.

"He must only be gone for a couple months right?" She questioned, making me shake my head.

"It all depends on where they go." I sighed, just as my mother called us for dinner. Walking over, I looked at all the delicious food laid out.

"Miok, place the bread over there please." She pointed, making me do so. Finishing up with everything, we all sat down at the table.

"So Miok. . . How's the online studies going?" My father asked seeing me engulfing my plate. *Ooo mom made cheesy potatoes!*

"Well so far, I have a lot of reading to do." I told him.