Chapter 20: Sexy Mind & Sexy Body

(A/N): Hey, hey, hey!!! So the last chapter was terrible, and I apologize deeply for that. So I wrote a chapter that you will hopefully like. (Warning: Smut) so just scroll if you don't want to read it. Anywho, please no hate. Now enjoy! -JiminsJxms

Forced To Be Married.
Chapter 20

Waiting for Namjoon to come home I stared at our front door. It's been a good five hours since he left. *Hope he's okay* Deciding it was best to not worry, I got a call from my mother.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey! I just wanted to call to let you know I will be over tomorrow to go pick out your wedding dress."

"Oh alright mom. . . Say did dad tell you about anything lately?" I asked her. There was a pause on the phone before she answered.

"About the deal with Mr. Ando. . . Yes sweetheart. He's devastated. That man has been after your father for years and I guess he got the best of him." She said, as I walked out to the backyard.

"Mom, what are we suppose to do?" I asked.

"Your father's got the best lawyers on the case. And Namjoon's dad, is bringing in the best." She told me.

"Well I called the police, so another report will be filed on Mr.Ando."

"Good Hun, is Namjoon with you?" She questioned, as I looked at the behind me.

"Nope, not yet. He and the boys had some stuff to do." I told her, retracing my steps back inside.

"Well be careful okay? And I'll see you tomorrow at ten. Remember that." She said, "oh, Namjoon's mom is coming too."

"Alright mom, I'll talk to you soon. Love you." I replied, leaning against the counter in the kitchen.

"Love you too! Goodnight sweetie." She said, before I hung up the phone.

"Who was that." I heard a voice say startling me. Turning around Namjoon was taking off his jacket.

"Namjoon, don't scare me like that!" I laughed, seeing him walk over to me.

"I'm sorry," he said, hugging me. "Are you okay?"

"I am now," I whispered, as he rubbed my back. Sighing into his chest, I looked up into his eyes.

"That was my mother by the way. She knew about this. Our parents feel awful." I told him, as he just held me.

"I bet they do, but for now let's not worry about it for a moment. Let's just talk about us." He said, kissing my forehead before walking upstairs as I followed. As soon as we got upstairs I notice Namjoon stoping at the bathroom.

"Come on you need to relax." He said, going into the bathroom as I followed. Walking in Namjoon started the tub, while adding some bubble soap to the mix. Watching the tub fill to the brim, he shut it off and turned to me. "I'm gonna take a shower while your in here? Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I said, turning the opposite way of him to strip down. *Why does this still feel awkward?* Feeling eyes on me, I quickly turned around to see Namjoon smiling. "Like what you see?" I teased.

"You have no idea." He smirked, ripping his shirt off. Dipping my toes into the tub I got in. The jets massages my back, as Namjoon got in the shower.

"Take a cold one." I joked, as he turned on the water only to see the steam arise from it. Feeling my body ease into the warm water, I closed my eyes. Soon I heard Namjoon rapping something. Listening to every word he said, I quickly realized what he was rapping about.