Chapter 14: Miss Right

(A/N): Hey Everyone! Thanks for 10k! So for that! I wrote you this really fun chapter! I hope you like it and please no hate! Sorry for all the grammar and spelling in advance! Anyways, hope you enjoy because this chapter is dedicated to all the Namjoon fans out there!:)

Chapter 14: Mrs. Right

Miok's POV:

Is that sunlight! Oh, please let me sleep! Peeking my eyes open I saw the blazing sunlight ripping through the single slit in the curtains. Groaning, I rolled over to try and fall back asleep. *Ugh, my head hurts.* Feeling a body next to me I instantly tensed up. Quickly feeling if I still had clothes on, I smiled. *Good, nothing happened.*

Feeling the bed shift, Namjoon sat up. Cold air rushed under the covers but not for long as he silently rolled them back on me. Pretending to be asleep still, I heard him whisper something. Cutely, I opened one eye at a time while stretching. Seeing him smile a me, I quickly covered my face with my hand. "Time to get up." Namjoon whispered, as I peeked through my hand. There he stood shirtless, smiling at me. 

"A few more minutes?" I asked, seeing him climb back on the bed.  I tensed up as he crawled over me. Pulling a pillow on my face, I shied away.

"Okay but you have to give me a kiss first." He teased, trying to pull the pillow away from my face. 

"No, I want to sleep." I told him, feeling the pillow slowly get lifted from my hands.

"There's my girl." He smiled, as I smiled up before wincing at my headache.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned, getting off before I flipped over to my back, my face facing him.

"I have a headache." I told him, as he sat down next to me. Soon I felt his hands message my scalp, tracing back and messaging my neck as well. *This feels so good!*

"Feeling better." He asked, as I was drifting back off to sleep. Feeling his hands message my head, he began to move down to my back. I was so relaxed I slowly shut my eyes smiling up at him.

"Go back to sleep?" He whispered, just as I did. 

(3 Hours Later)

Waking back up again, my head ache was gone but so was Namjoon.  Rolling over I checked the time. It was almost noon. Getting up I spotted a note on the side of the bed.

To Miok:

Hey Princess, just want to let you know I'm going out with the boys. I'll be back. Call me if you need anything. Love you!

-Namjoon

Looking at the note I smiled.  Placing the note on the side table I walked over to the bathroom. Taking a steaming shower, let the steam consume my body. Once I was done, I quickly brushed my teeth after getting dressed.   Letting my hair dry naturally I walked out. Walking down stairs, I heard my stomach growl. *Time to eat!*

Walking over to the kitchen, I saw all this delicious food. Digging in, I scolded myself for a moment before realizing that it doesn't matter. "Miok?" I heard a voice say, looking over to see my mother sitting in the dinning room. *oh, this is embarrassing."

"Yes? Sorry. Wait how did you get in here?" I asked, slowly trying to not choke on the food I had in my mouth.

"Namjoon's parents and us have a spare key. It's only in case of an emergency." She told me, seeing her sit up as I walked over.

"So is there an emergency?." I questioned as she shook her head no. Seeing nothing else in her hands I decided to let it go. "Then what's up?"

"Well did you and Namjoon. . . . " She started before I stopped her.