Chapter 15: Deals, Pain, and Loving You

(A/N): Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait! It's been pretty crazy with finals week. Please no hate! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the spelling and grammar, I'll fix it later for now enjoy!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 15

Waking up from my wonderful dreams, I smiled. Last night was one of the best nights in my life so far. Looking down at my hand I stared at the perfectly fitted ring as I sat up in the bed.

"It looks good on you." I heard Namjoom say walking out of the bathroom drying his hair off with a towel.

"You think so?" I whispered, adjusting it. He then walked over and placed a kissed on my cheek which tickled at his touch

"I know so." He murmured, as I blushed. Getting out of bed I grabbed my phone to look at the time.

"Oh good I still got time, I mean it's not much time but it's time." I whispered, running into the bathroom to go get ready. *How much time will I save if I skip the eyeliner part of my makeup for today?.*

"What are you doing today?" Namjoon asked as I was frantically getting dressed.

"I have a charity event I have to help run today! Namjoon your coming to right?!" I asked him, putting my hair back into a French braid.

"A charity event?" He questioned as I glared back at him once I opened the door. 

"Yes it's for children's hospitals." I informed, applying light makeup on. Seeing Namjoon in the corner of my eyes, he looked down.

"You are coming?" I questioned, walking over to him with a blush brush in hand.

Namjoon touched my hand lightly before looking up into my eyes. "I have rehearsal with the boys. After would be the. . . "

"It's okay, you go to where you need to be." I whispered to him, letting go of his hands. Namjoon sighed, quickly hugging me from behind.

"Thanks you miss right."' He laughed, kissing my cheek while I smiled. "I love you." He said, pecking my lips before heading downstairs.

"I love you too!" I yelled as soon as the front door was slammed shut. The house was quiet once more before I was ready to leave. Gathering my purse I got in my car and drove to the venue that held the event. Once I arrived, I saw hundreds of people. *Its no surprise since my parents are hosting it.*

Walking up to the tables, I saw bunch of supporters. Families all around were gathered around signing it and going over to sit down. "Miok?!" I heard my mom say making me turn around.

"Eomma!" I exclaimed, seeing her dressed in casual attire for once. 

"Oh Miok, thanks for helping out today! Where's Namjoon?" She questioned.

"He's at his rehearsal today." I told her honestly just as my father walked over.

"The camara crew will be here any minute." He said, going over to greet some more people.

"Miok! What's on your finger?" She said grabbing my hand.

I quickly blushed before saying, "we're engaged." She stood there for a moment before she squealed in excitement. 

"I knew you both would be a perfect couple!" She told me as my father started calling her over. "We'll talk about this later."

"Alright, "I thought, shaking my head as I walked over to some of the little kids. They were all so cute, I smiled.

"Excuse me miss are your Wu Miok?" They asked, as I nodded. Picking up a little boy, I placed him on my hip.

"Is it true that Namjoon and you are engaged?" They said as reporters swarmed around me.