Chapter 34: Late Nights

(A/N): Hey there! It's Independence Day here! So I hope you have a wonderful night. Thanks for all the amazing comments! Lol, so here's another chapter!

OMG! That smile!:) I think I need to rethink my life bc my eyes have been forever blessed by the God of Destruction's smile with that killer dimple, that just OmG I just can't

OMG! That smile!:) I think I need to rethink my life bc my eyes have been forever blessed by the God of Destruction's smile with that killer dimple, that just OmG I just can't. . . . I'm gonna go and cry bc he's so beautiful!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 34

"Namjoon, a taxi is waiting out front for the both of you." The boy's manager told us just as we stepped into Seoul's airport. "Boys come with me, we'll get you back to the dorms."

"I wanted to go swimming." Jungkook frowned, being followed by a disappointed Jimin.

"Do we get food? I'm starving." Jin asked munching on a bag of airplane snacks.

"But your eating?" V questioned, as Jin threw the bag away.

"Nope it was gone an hour before we got here." He informed V placing an arm around him.

"Well, I just want to sleep! I'm so tired. . . "Yoongi complained sluggishly making his was over to the others. Namjoon, then looked at me, seeing that my eyes were locked on the twins.

"All set." I smiled, pulling the visors down on the twins. Just as cameras started flashing.

"RAP MONSTER, ARE THESE TRULY YOUR KIDS?"

"WHY DID BIG HIT LIE?"

"WAS THIS ALL A SET UP AND WHY DID YOU CANCEL THE TOUR?"

Questions after questions unfolded on top of us. Shielding the twins from the lime light, Namjoon pushed our way to the Taxi. "Get in. . . " He said slowly, as the twins were cradled between the two of us. Telling the driver where to go, Namjoon made sure I was okay. *Always taking care of the family before himself. Family man.* 

"Shh, don't cry Areum. . . " Namjoon told her, as he placed he falled pacifier back into her mouth. Seeing the familiar sights of Seoul we made our way up to Big Hit. Getting out we were creating by the workers of the company, gradually following them up to Bang-Pd-Nim's office.

"Miok. . . " Namjoon started, "what ever he says, I'm not losing you again." Opening the door we came face to face with the boss.

"Namjoon, Miok back in Seoul already?" He said bluntly, patiently sitting down before all the tension in the world rose. *He was the one who wanted to see us so soon.* "I can see you had the babies." He pointed to me, seeing the now semi flat stomach. *I'm seriously not that skinny at all.* Namjoon sat the twins down on a bench that was a little off to the side, while I sat down glaring at Pd-nim himself. "A boy and a girl."

"Double trouble." I nodded hearing him shuffle papers in his hands. Namjoon carefully took a seat next to me, slipping a hand in mine.

"Just like you both." Pd-nim commented, right before he handed us what he was looking for.