Chapter Eight

Levis P.O.V
________________________
Most people hated the mall because they had to spend money, some people hated it because they have to tote their ungrateful children around. But no, not for me, I hated the mall...

Because it was filthy.

They never clean it, it's like a giant sponge, sucking up all of the dirt, germs and grime on everything you touch, promising to make you ill.

"Calm your tits Levi, we aren't even in the mall yet." Hanji said from her position in the back seat next to Eren.

Petra nodded, "I agree with Hanji, you need to loosen up, you're always worried about how clean everything is, live life on the edge!"

Petra was driving, I was in the passenger seat and Eren and Hanji were in  the backseat, discussing stupid stuff *cough* people *cough*

What's an example of this?

Donald Fucking Trump.

Let's build a wall shall we.

Besides their annoying conversation, Every Time a sexual song would come on, Petra would turn it up, whilst screaming to the lyrics pointing to me and Eren.

"And ILL MAKE LOOOVE TOOO YOU LIKE YOOOU WANT MEEE TOOOO!"

"Turn that shit off." I spat.

But Petra had other ideas, involving changing the station one more time.

"STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME NANANANA NA COME ON!"

I let out an exasperated sigh and I hit my face on the dash board once before returning to my spot.

A foreign song came on and Petra and Hanji squealed with excitement.

I gave them a confused look before Hanji answered, "ITS THE THIRD JONJOU ROMANTICA OPENING LEVI HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS."

"That Yaoi you guys watch?" I groaned in annoyance, Hanji and Petra were total Yaoi Fangirls, Hanji had posters and shrines.

After the song was over we got to the mall, I already was itching to clean the entire place, from top to bottom, but I restrained myself.

'That's not the only thing you're gonna have too be restraining from-'

Oh. My. God. I will fucking murder you, get out of my damn head before I carve you out myself.

________________________
Erens P.O.V
________________________
"OOOOooooOo!" Petra yelled, holding up a green button up to my frame.

"This will look absolutely adorable on you!" She draped It over her lower arm, along with about a million and five other different items of clothing.

"I don't need all of this-" I started too say, trying to put the clothes that she had thrown in my arms to try on, down.

"Nonsense!" She interrupted, "Hey Levi, Do you think that will look good on Eren?"

She held up the green button up to Levi, who was sitting on a chair by the changing rooms, on his phone.

He looked up from his phone and only grunted in reply before looking back down.

Petra pouted, "You're no help Levi!"

She picked up a few more shirts before she shoved me into a changing room, "Try it on! And I want too see it on you!"

She shut the door and I frowned, I didn't know how to match, I didn't know how 'clothes,' worked.
________________________
Levis P.O.V