Chapter Twenty one

"It's a clean break." The doctor stated, taking off his stethoscope.

"No shit Sherlock." Levi said, squeezing my hand tighter. (Not the broken arm.) "His arm is bent like a fucking twisty straw!"

I giggled at Levi, and he glared. "Heh, you said, 'twisty.' "

The doctor sighed, "Sir, your friend has two broken ribs, a fractured ankle and a broken arm. The ankle and arm I can put casts and braces on, but the ribs will have to heal on their own."

Levi glared, "I don't care, JUST PUT A FUCKING CAST ON HIS ARM ALREADY. CANT YOU SEE HES IN PAIN?"

I turned to Levi, "Babe, just calm down-"

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN."

~
After security took Levi out and put him in the waiting room, the doctor (Dr. Kano) put a cast on my arm.

"You can buy a brace for that ankle at most stores, like Walmart and Meijer's."

I nodded, "Thank You doctor."

I got up off of the table and walked out, only to see Levi yelling at the janitors for not cleaning the hospital enough."

I sighed walked up behind Levi, flicking him on the back of the neck."

"The fuck you want?" He said, spinning around. "Oh! Eren, are you okay?"

I nodded and held up the cast, "Isn't it just beautiful? I think it really complements my figure."

Levi raised an eyebrow, "Your jokes are shit." I shrugged, only to regret it, a pain shot through my side. I almost fell over but Levi caught me, while ordering a few nurses that came to us for a wheelchair.

"I don't need a wheel chair." I said, trying to get out of his arms, "I can walk just fine." Levi didn't respond, he just picked me up bridal style and waited for the wheel chair to get here.

~

"I feel like a dying person." I snorted, crossing my arms, which was pretty difficult with the cast.

Levi rolled his eyes and pushed me to the elevator, "There's people in this hospital actually dying, so quit your bitching."

I sighed and waited for the elevator to reach the main floor. "I want to die."

Levi leaned down and kissed my forehead, "But I don't want you to die

Levi leaned down and kissed my forehead, "But I don't want you to die." I grumbled a few inaudible curses while he walked out of the now open elevator with me, and payed at the front desk.