Chapter Twenty Nine

Authors Note~

Wow?! 2k reads?! Thank you! It surprises me that people are actually reading this shit but hey, thanks anyways!

Please tell me if the story line is to fast and/or lacking detail, I know I hate when I read other fan-fictions with that, so please, just comment or DM me.

Plus, speaking of fan fictions, if you have any good ones to recommend, please do! 🌚 can I not be a perv to?

If you would like me to write any stories with a specific storyline, I will, and give you credit for coming up with the idea as well, so please do that if it's something you would like.

I'm having a bit of writers block ;-;, so I'm in need of help! This story I have a few ideas that I would like to add in.....

Heh.

But if you want to see anything here feel free to comment on this chapter!

Anyways, back to the gayness! 🌚🌝

______________________

After we got back to the small car, Eren grabbed his suitcase, trying to lift it so he seemed somewhat, 'cool.'

"Do you need help with that?" I asked while gesturing to the bag. I moved to grab it from him, but he pulled it away from my grasp.

"Nope! I'm good! I am a strong independent man of America! And I will lift this!" Eren tried to swing it upwards, but it wouldn't budge.

He chuckled nervously and pulled on it again, grunting from the effort he was putting into it.

Hanji smirked and lifted it up easily before dropping it back onto the ground. "Wow Eren, are you really that weak?" She strode away while laughing and clutching her stomach.

"Wha-?! No!" Eren defended while blushing, "It's not heavy at all! I can TOOO~tally lift this suitcase, see? It's-" He tried to pick it up, put it fell forwards, taking him with it.

He squeaked out in surprise and sprawled out onto the ground, partially gasping for air, and trying to stand up.

Hanji fell over as well, laughing so hard her glasses fell off.

Petra sighed and yanked Hanji up by the collar of her shirt. "Get the fuck up and help him lift the suitcase."

Hanji grumbled something in audible and stuck her tongue out at Petras back as the ginger started to walk away.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the suitcase, taking it inside of the large house.

My eyes  widened at the interior of the house. It was huge, with a huge said case leading upstairs with a circular banister that covered most of the ceiling, speaking of the ceiling, it was glass.

The floor was made out of authentic cherry oak wood, and a white grand piano sat in the corer of the room.

I guest weed to the instrument and Petra shrugged, "I thought that when you'd visit, you would like to play the piano, I don't know how to play the thing."

Hanij nodded in agreement, "I can only play the simple version of Unravel."

Eren smiled widely at me, "You know how to ply the piano? That's really cool!"

God damn shitty beat and his smiles.

I smiled back at him and walked over to the piano, grazing my fingers over the delicate keys.

I pressed one and the sound rang through my ears, which made me want to smile even wider. I haven't played the piano since my child hood.

I sat down at the bench and everyone watched me intently. I started to play the more complicated version of 'Guren No Yumiya,' decided to sing along with it as well.

"Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger!

(Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen)

fumareta hana no namae mo shirazu ni
chi ni ochita tori wa kaze o machiwabiru
inotta tokoro de nani mo kawaranai
ima o kaeru no wa tatakau kakugo da

shikabane fumikoete
susumu ishi o warau buta yo
kachiku no annei kyogi no hanei
shiseru garou no jiyuu wo~

torawareta kutsujoku wa hangeki no koushi da
jouheki no sono kanata emono wo hofuru JÄGER
hotobashiru shoudou ni sono mi o yakinagara
tasogare ni hi o ugatsu
guren no yumiya~

(wir sind Jäger)
(und wir sind Jäger)

ya o tsugae oikakeru yatsu wa nigasanai
ya o hanachi oitsueru keshite nigasanai
genkai made hikishiboru hachikire sou na tsuru
yatsu ga iki taeru made nando demo hanatsu

hemono wo korosu no wa dougu demo gijutsu demonai
togi tsumasareta omae jishin no tetsui da

Wir sind die Jäger honno no you ni atsuku
Wir sind die Jäger koori no you ni hi yayaka ni
Wir sind die Jäger onore ya ni komete
Wir sind die Jäger subete o tsuranuite ike

(Angriff auf die Titanen)
(Der Junge von einst wird bald zum Schwert greifen)
(Wer nur seine Machtlosigkeit beklagt, kann nichts verändern)
(Der Junge von einst wird bald das schwarze Schwert ergreifen)
(Hass und Zorn sind eine zweischneidige Klinge)
(Bald, eines Tages, wird er dem Schicksal die Zähne zeigen)

nani ka o kaeru koto ga dekiru no wa
nani ka o suteru koto ga dekiru mono
nani hitotsu (keshiku) nado seowanai mama de
nanika ga kanau nado

angu no soutei tada no genei
ima wa mubou na yuuki mo
jiyuu no senpei kake no kousei
hashiru dore ni shouri wo

kaserareta fujouri wa shingeki no koushi da
ubawareta sono chihei sekai wo nozomu EREN
tomedo naki shoudou ni so no mi okasare nagara
yoiyami ni shi o hakobu
meifu no yumiya~"

Once I finished, Hanji squealed and fell onto the floor, flopping like a fish.

Erens smile only widened at me, and Hanji screamed.

"My otakuness! It's killing me!"