Chapter Thirty

"Soooo..." Eren trailed off, eyeing the large animal that stood before him. "We're going to ride this...?" He raised an eyebrow and turned to me and Hanji.

Shitty glasses squealed and ran to the large mammal, throwing her arms around the horses neck. "Yes! We bought tack and everything!"

I sighed and face palmed, spinning on my heel to walk away from the scene. "I'm going inside-"

Hanji cut me off with a loud, ear canal shattering scream, which startled the horse.

The horse, which Hanji had named.....-

Everyone reading this story: Author....no..

Me: auTHOR YES.

-Jean, threw his head up, taking Hanji with him. "AAAAAHHH!" The brunette screamed, being thrown straight into the electric fence and then into a water trough. 

I sighed and continued walking away, not feeling up to the whole situation.

Eren reluctantly followed, I could tell that he wanted to ride the horse, but didn't say anything about it.

"Eren, if you want to, go ride Jean, I don't really care." Eren shook his head, "No it's okay, I'm not really feeling up to riding anything today," Eren wrapped his hands around my arms and leaned closely to my ear.

"....Except for you."

My mouth clamped shut and I sped up my walking pace, trying to get back to the house before Eren did so I could lock him out.

"HI!" A loud voice erupted from behind us. I nearly screamed as I saw a potato being launched at me and Eren full speed.

Sasha.

"DROP THE POTATO." Eren yelped, releasing my arm which allowed me to escape and walk faster away from the two.

"Never!" Sasha replied gallantly, leaping off of the back of the farm truck, landing not-so-gracefully on the ground next to Eren.

She tried her best at a ninja pose and raised one foot into the air, along with her hands.

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" She screamed, performing the hand sign.

"YES!" Hanji yelled from the water trough, standing up out of it and shaking the water from her hair.

I opened the door and shut it after I had entered, sighing and leaning against the door.

"They're crazy, aren't they?" Petra asked from the kitchen, finishing up on washing the dishes from today's lunch.

"Yes." I groaned, walking to where she was standing, "How do you deal with them? I couldn't."

"I know." Petra dragged out the 'know.'  "You've never gotten along with Hanji, and yet you're friends, why is that?"

I pursed my lips, "Maybe it's because she's my sisters best frie- no, fiancée, and I'll have to deal with her until she gets hit by a bus."

Petra sighed and wiped her hands on a dishtowel. "Please try to be nice to Hanji, she really try's-"

I cut her off by raising my hand in front of her face, "I know, I know, buts she's so damn annoying."

The ginger rolled her eyes, "Well, she makes me happy, and you'll have to deal with that until you die."

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Why you little-"

"MOTHER- SHITPISSDICK!" Someone screamed from outside.

Petra immediately dropped the dish rag and ran outside, me following soon after.

Sasha was crouching next to an unconscious Eren, while Hanji was dancing around imitating crab claws with her hands.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" I snapped, rushing over to Eren.

"We are sacrificing him to our lord and savior SENPAI!" Hanji yelled, holding her hands up to the sun.

"No," Sasha interrupted, "He just passed out, and Hanji started swearing like a sailor."

My eyes widened, what could passing out mean? CANCER?!

"I think he just hasn't had enough water to drink today, most likely dehydration." She said, flicking his nose.

I picked Eren up bridle style and carried him towards the house, "If it's dehydration, we need to get him inside, Hanji, get some cold water, Petra, Sasha,
get an ice pack."

"Yes sir!" They all said while saluting and rushing inside after me to get the required items.

I walked to the living room and checked if the couch was clean, once I saw that it was, I laid Eren down onto the leather couch.

Sasha and Petra rushed into the room with around five ice packs, and Hanji soon followed with a glass of cold water, a bowl of it as well, and a washcloth.

I took the glass from her and tilted Erens head back, holding the rim of the glass cup to his lips.

"Your such a fucking troublemaker." I chuckled, helping him get some of the water down.

Hanji grabbed the washcloth, dunked it into the bowl, and partially rung it out before setting it on Erens forehead.

He stirred in his unconscious state and grabbed my hand, making me almost want to smile.

~