Chapter Sixteen

[Levis P.O.V]

After a few hours Petra finally came back. She was still embarrassed about earlier, and made sure we knew it too.

She had brought Hanji too, and told her about what she walked in on.

"I walked in on a fucking handjob!" Petra wailed, slamming her face onto the table, "I'll never be able to look at you again the same way Levi!"

I rolled my eyes, "Get over it."

I was currently sitting at the dining table with Hanji and Petra, while Eren was still on the couch, half naked, asleep.

"And weren't you the one one who said, 'I ship them soooo hard!' ?"

Petra picked her face back up from the table, "So, are you guys in a relationship or something?"

I nodded and got up from my chair, already getting the Ibuprofen ready for Eren.

When Hanji saw this she made sure to make a point about it. "Did you really fuck him that hard?" She smirked, giggling a bit. I glared at her, but didn't deny what's she had said.

Even my hips hurt from all of that thrusting.

I slapped Hanji on the back of the head, "Watch it, or you're going to get kicked."

Hanji shrugged and leapt up from her chair, running over to Eren. He was still asleep, and he only had a blanket on.

"He's so cute!" Hanji squealed, swaying around. She grabbed the edge of the blanket, "Wakey- wakey!" She was about it off.

"Bad idea-" I started to say, but Hanji took it off anyways, and she saw what I was talking about. "Oh." Was all she said, starting to put the blanket back on, but she stopped.

"Holy shit he's huge!" She whispered to Petra, even though I could hear them. "He probably even puts you to shame!"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "I can fucking hear you." I snapped, standing up and walking over too the two idiots, I shook Erens shoulders.

"Babe, wake up, you have two pervs looking at you in your sleep."

His eyes slowly opened.

"Howdy!" Hanji explained, "We were just talking about how your dick is bigger than Levis!"

His eyes  snapped open right away and he yanked the blanket from Hanji, covering himself up. "What the hell?!" He yelled, jumping up and running to the bathroom.

Petra didn't know what to make of the situation, she just stood there.

"Does this stuff happen all of the time-?"

Hanji nodded vigorously while grabbing me by my shoulder, "I've walked in on him jerking of-"

"Shut it if you still want to have a tongue." I snapped, yanking my arm away from her. "Not everyone wants too know about that."

Petra nodded, her face cringing, "Bad mental picture."

We all sat back at the table and waited for Eren, who came out after few minutes wearing some of my sweatpants, that were indeed to short, and one of my shirts, that was also, way to short.

Every time he would lift his arms, his sharp hips ones would show, making me bite my lip.

Petra looked at me and her face contorted, "Really Levi? You guys just fucked and you're already eyeing him up?"