Chapter 13: Crank Queen

IMPORTANT PLS DON'T IGNORE AK! (CUZ I HAS A SURPRISE)

GUYYYYYSSSSS!
Sooooo I have a surprise! (Like I said b4 and idk I guess I can call it that.)

But I'm gonna have a 'reader of the week'. Every update, I'm gonna give the reader of the week a shout out! Or like idk something that says hey ur reader of the week gg.

How to be the 'ROTW'

You can vote, comment, message me, anything! Some of you dudes are hella funny and some of your comments make me want to fall into a pit of greivers they are so hilarious.

So the very first reader of the week is...

*drum roll*

*enthusiasticnesses*

*pizza*

-FandomBeforeBlood-

Because hey, your hella funny and your messages made me laugh so hard OML.

IF you wanna be reader of the week next update, just do anything to get my attention basically and make yourself stand out!

I'm also picking my high school courses and AKSHEKWHkhwpwiUSGWO. I'm hopefully going to take AP English, along with Creative Writing and Journalism. I'm also debating doing Tech Theatre but honestly I don't even know and I'm so scared.

*LETZ GET ON WIF DA CHAPTA*

-

Y/N POV

It feels like my legs are going to fall off.

Walking up hills is hard. Especially when it's scorching hot, (HAHAHAHA GET IT IM SO PUNNY) and sand is to be honest really slippery.

I crawled up, finally making it to the top standing next to Winston and Newt.

"It looks like it gets farther each time." Frypan said while shielding his eyes from the sun.

I let out a sigh.

Before we were about to keep moving forward, Winston fell.

"WINSTON!" I screamed, sliding after him catching the beat up boy.

He started crying softly, making a pained face. What that boy is going through.

Everyone went after him, confused on what to do.

"I have an Idea." Minho said.

-

Wind swept through the city, spraying into my face.

I feel like I haven't seen Newt in forever. Or had any time with him at least.

This whole Thomas Newt thing is driving me crazy. I don't like Thomas like that.
I like Newt. Love Newt.

"WATCH OUT!" Someone screamed, I looked to my side seeing a piece of metal from a car fly towards me.

I ducked quickly, my heart racing.

"Y/N!" Two people screamed simultaneously. 

I turned around, Newt and Thomas staring at each other and then me.

Minho smacked his forehead while Teresa just rolled her eyes.

"Y-yea I'm fine." I stood up, wiping my hands on my pants.

"We need somewhere to stay until this wind dies down."  Frypan said, coughing from the sand.

I nodded pointing to a building. "Let's go- there."

Everyone followed me as we made our way into the dark building.

"I can't see anything.." Someone said.

"No shit." Well, that's Minho.

I shook my head even though no one would notice.

Suddenly, a horrible smell filled my nose. "Oh- god." I coughed. "Does any body...smell that?"

"Oh my-"

A hand lunched for my face, something smacked my back, I fell forward.

Screaming, I tried grabbing onto anything.

"THERE'S CRANKS!"

Chains rattles and the yelps of the things rang in my ears.

"DOWN." A female voice screamed, one that sounded familiar. "Come with me unless you want to stay back here with them."

And she walked forward, I took in her appearance. Short dark hair, rose lips.

She looked familiar.

"What are you some kind of crank queen?" Minho stated. I tried my hardest not to snort, but did anyway.

She snapped her attention to me, and when our eyes met I knew who she was.

"Brenda?"

(A/N I'm doing movie Brenda bc GAK I LOVE HER BETTER)

-
OK HOLY BEJIZUS 10K READS? AGSSKSHKWHWIWW THATS AMAZING GUYS OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! <3 I LOBE YOU ALL SM!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, all my updates are slow and I'm especially sorry if you read 'Tremble Carl x Reader' I've been so busy with studying for my exams :(( but, on the bright side they are in a couple weeks so then after I have a week off and I can update a lot more!

Have a great day/ night my lil babes.