Continuing the story...?

Well well well, hello lovely hoomans!

So, as I've been spending more time on Wattpad the past couple of weeks I've been feeling more and more inspired to continue writing. The whole Covid thing has been a little crazy, but I've actually been insanely busy with work due to me being considered an essential worker. But now that I have a lot more time on my hands with me finishing school for the year I was thinking about continuing this book; which is kind of an insane idea since it's been- what- two years since it's release!?

However, I've been getting quite a few comments recently about the third book, (when I was going to upload it and such) especially since I unpublished the four chapters that were uploaded. I put the third book on hold, and by doing so kind of just forgot about it. So, I was thinking instead of having a third book all together, why not just continue this book and mush the second and third together!??

I wanted to hear your opinions though, since I know this book definitely isn't as popular as the first one! I'm sure some feel complete by reading the first one and don't need a continuation, and I'm sure some few the second is quite enough and they don't want anymore! However, I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

Hope you're all doing well during these insane times!

I love you all!

- Hails