NEWS!!!

Hey readers! I'm Rose, the author. It's been I think almost or at least two years since I started this story. I was just a high school girl who had a mind full of ideas and a whole gulp of imagination. Unfortunately 2016 me is in nursing school and my time is only a drop of rain.

But my mind is still endless! I have not given up on Wattpad, I'm actually writing this on my break from pharmacology class. I have some ideas for the epilogue, but it will focus more on the boys of That Teacher. They will each have a chapter and then there will be two alternate endings for Lilly.

I'm also thinking about doing a spin off for Anna so you could hear her story and why she became mean then back to kind of nice. She has a lot to tell and my brain is overflowing with ideas. (Yup, a lot of water metaphors.)

Keep voting on the poll from the chapter before. I will re-post the link in my message board and make sure to follow me for updates and keep this little story in your library for any further posts in this book. I can't thank you guys enough for reading and commenting.

You'll always have a friend in me. If you have any questions about the story, don't feel shy! Ask in the comment section or just message me. There are plenty of hotlines for abuse and rape, just search it up for the most local one for you.

Let's get personal.

I have never been abused by a boyfriend, but growing up I was... I don't know if abuse would fit, but he definitely was huge on physical punishment. That was how island parents were. My mother was usually too busy working to discipline me, but after my father got in an injury at work, he was home a lot more.

I was young and free, I would be ten, walking around the city by myself or with my younger siblings. Whenever I got in trouble, the belt would come out. It was for big things, mostly for being too loud or forgetting to say hello to him. As I got older, my mouth got out of control. Yes, I'm a "back-talker", and he took that as disrespect. Since when is replying a sign of disrespect?

Anyways, one night we actually got into it for a remote. He was talking loud on the phone and I couldn't hear the TV. When he watches TV, he complains about noise so I thought I had the same right. Wrong.

When he finished his phone call, he went off about being able to talk wherever he wants. He was heated that I turned up the volume when he was on his phone call, and tried pulling the remote from me. His nails dug into my skin and he left scars on my forearm. He didn't apologize or even care. My mother told me to just let him be, that arguing with him was useless. I know she doesn't love him, not anymore. He was a cheating, gambling, bitter old man. I still love him, and sometimes he was there for me financially. Not even close to how he should, but at least partially.

He had a love child with another woman and that child is a year younger than my sister. She was his only child in his mind now.

I'm telling you guys this to let you know that, yeah, I started this tory from out of nowhere... but! I know how it feel to be hurt and trash talked by someone you assumes love you. I know that I'm not an evil kid, I do everything for my parents. I don't know how he would pay some of his bills without me!

I know myself, and my siblings and mother know me. I help the ones I love, even if they don't care to show any appreciation back. I get how it is to be a Lilly, and help out the person who hurts you the most. The difference is that I highly doubt my father would kill me, so if you're ever in a situation that makes you fear for your life, leave.

Thank you for your time! Happy