Haruka Nanase - Olympics

A/N ok
(M/N) - male name
(L/N) - last name
(E/c) - eye color
(F/c) - favorite color
(S/c) - skin color
(C) - color
(R/N) - Random Name.

Enjoy~

"WELCOME TO THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPICS!" A voice roared over the loudspeaker.

"THE NEXT EVENT IS THE 100 YARD FREESTYLE, HEAT TWO, HEAT THREE ON DECK." The announcer boomed once again.

Haru stretched his arm across his chest stretching for the final time before his event started. The last few swimmers from heat one exiting the pool as he pulled his goggles over his ocean eyes and glanced to his side.
He took a double take as he caught sight of a male around his age. (S/c) skin, with tufts of (h/c) escaping his (f/c) swim cap as hey adjusted it. Haru found this man to be very attractive actually. Especially in the strangers (c) swim suit.

"Swimmers step up." The judge droned. Haru snapped his attention and stepped onto the block and stole a quick glance at the judge. He spoke into the speaker, Haru's attention snapping back to the azure water before him.

"Swimmers. Take your mark." He paused before a loud buzz sounded through the pool area at a deafening volume. Signaling the races start. Haru dove with a perfect start and pulled ahead of most of the swimmers straight away, all but one. The male in the lane next to him was at the exact same speed, pull for pull. Haru pushed himself, but saved some of his energy for the final 25.
Haru did his flip turn effortlessly, the male beside him doing the same. Still keeping the pace. Haru pushed more of his energy. It was neck and neck with this male.

The last 25 yards came, Haru didn't breathe. He sprinted past the point where even his high conditioned body could stand. His muscles screamed for rest but Haru pushed back the need and kept going. The male beside him was so close to passing. Haru wouldn't allow it. He pulled one last time and slammed the wall. He waited to here the roar of cheers. But they never came. Haru ripped off his goggles and looked at the score board. His eyes widened.

Lane 1: Nanase Haruka: 45.3245 : 1st

Lane 2: (L/N) (M/N) : 45.3245 : 1st

'How?' He snapped his gaze to the male in the lane next to him. The swimmer coughed and pulled off their goggles rubbing their slightly red (e/c) eyes. That scanned Haru. A smile broke across the males face before he looked at the scoreboard. (M/N)'s face went blank as he gazed at the glowing red numbers.

"Th-that's impossible... I-It's never...." (M/N) trailed mumbling to himself. There was a low buzz among the crowd as the judges discussed the score.

Haru climbed out of the pool, (M/N) doing so as well. Haru began to walk towards the stands where Japan's team sat. He noticed (M/N) followed. Haru turned towards the (s/c) male who stopped in his tracks with Haru.

"Where are you from?" Haru asked crossing his arms. He was genuinely curious where the phonominal swimmer was from. The male blinked in surprise, but gave a small bow before sticking out his hand.

"(M/N) (L/N) from Tokyo, Japan." (M/N) grinned. (M/N)'s smile made Haru's heart skip a beat. He took a gulp and bowed as well before shaking the other males hand.

"Haruka Nanase from Iwatobi, currently living in Southern Tokyo." Haru said. (M/N) smiled a small sparkle in his eyes.

"Wow! That's awesome! I gotta get to know you." (M/N) chimmed throwing an arm over Haru's shoulder. Haruka stiffened at first. He almost pushed (M/N)'s arm away, but found it comfortable... Maybe relaxing? They walked to the stands where they sat discussing life and other things. He learned (M/N)'s story, and (M/N) learned his. Haru couldn't help but give the male a small smile as they spoke. Something just felt special about the fellow Japanese resident.