Oliver Kirkland - A Greaser And A Soc (Part Two)

A/N

Please drop a request. None of mine are inspiring at the moment.

ENJOY THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER.
---

We kept our engagement under wraps. Planning to run away to New York, or Hershy Pennsylvania. (Insisted by Ollie.) And tonight was the night. I took out every dime I saved and slung a bag over my shoulder, taking clothes, my cash, and a few pictures of my gang with me. I was really gonna miss Lutz, Lucciano, and Kyo. But they wouldn't understand. They hated Soc's more than anyone, and I couldn't leave Ollie.

I knew Ollie was gonna miss Allan, Francois, and Matt. But he was sure of what we were doing. He wanted to leave just as much as I did, even if it meant leaving the only place we've ever known behind.

I jumped out my window landing in the same ally and lighting a cigarette. Taking a drag as I walked off to the car lot.

I saw Ollie already standing there with a suitcase of his own a little bigger than mine. I slipped through the fence and walked up to him cupping his face and giving him a slow kiss.

After parting Ollie looked up at me with sad eyes. But smiled none the less.

"Do you think we'll ever come back?" He asked. I furrowed my brows and nodded.

"Some day Ollie Boy. When things are different..." I said. Oliver nodded and took my hand as we left the car lot. Leaving three years of memories in its locked gate. We were halfway out of town and I started a new cig. Taking a long drag as I thought of where we'd go.

"So, Pennsylvania or New York, Doll?" I asked. Ollie shrugged, holding onto my arm as we walked down the dirt road leading outta town.

"New York is awfully bright. You could start that bakery you always wanted." I said. Ollie always wanted his own bakery instead of a candy store no one knew existed. Ollie smiled and nodded.

"I like that idea." He whispered. I smiled as we continued down the dark road, the sound of crickets was the only indicator the world was awake at this hour.

The world was quiet.

Almost too quiet.

The sudden roar of an expensive engine tore through the quiet. Headlights made our silhouettes appear before us. I turned around meeting the headlights of a black Jaguar XK120. The engine roared as it tore at the gravel speeding towards Ollie and I.

I pushed Ollie into the ditch, diving after him as the car roared by. A beast in the night. My cigarette lay in the gravel burning a low orange as the car turned around veering its blinding headlights towards us suddenly.

I checked my savings were still in my pocket and looked over to Oliver. His eyes were wide with panic as he looked back at me as the car door opened.

"Ollie I love you, please please run. Don't stop for me. I love you. I love you. But please please run." I said pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"(M/N)!"

I stood up and began towards the car. Seeing three familiar Soc's step out.

Allan, Matt, and Francois exited the car sneering at me.

"If it isn't little ole' (M/N). What are you doing this far outta town? Away from your boys none the less?" Francois asked. I could smell the alcohol off their grinning figures. Allan slung his baseball bat over his shoulder, grinning maliciously as he eyed me.

"Fuck off. I'm leaving town, you don't have to worry about me anymore if you leave now." I said. Francois looked just past me and his eyes widened.