Her Butler, Able

​Clouds cluttered the sky like dishes crowded the sink in the Phantomhive estate. Bardroy tried to clean them with a hose he acquired from Finny, but Sebastian managed to stop him just in time.

"Ay I don't see the problem here! The more power the quicker it'll get done am I right?" He argued. Sebastian simply shook his head in dismay and closed the door. He had left a disaster in his wake and hadn't even managed to properly prepare a breakfast.

"What a mess. And lunch preparations must begin soon. The young master will awaken before long." He simply stated.
"Ho ho ho. " added Tanaka, sipping his tea. Sebastian began this next chore without a fuss. Swapping out his spotless white gloves for a pair of rubber ones, he got to work scrubbing the spotted and stained dishes. After several minutes of this tedious work, he stopped, replaced his ivory gloves and began to ascend the countless stairs to Ciel Phantomhive's bedchambers.
"Master, it is time for you to wake up. " The small boy of twelve snored on peacefully, unaware of his butlers presence. Sebastian smoothly pulled open the cobalt curtains to shed a little light, revealing the gloomy setting below. Fog began to infiltrate the grounds, as the young master began to stir. "For breakfast today, we have a lightly poached salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. I can also offer toast, scones, or pain de campagne. Which dish would you care for this morning?"
Ciel rubs his uncovered eye then carelessly replies "A scone." He was never a morning person.. The butler begins to assemble the ironed button up cream colored shirt and eye patch, all his masters' clothes. His duties entailed anything and everything the young master ordered, and this was one of many prosaic tasks asked of him.

"Today you have a meeting with Mr. Hughes, the authority on the history of the Roman Empire. And this evening, Mr. Damiano of the Poseidon Company will be paying you a visit.

"Oh, is that the man I have in charge of stuffed animals at my factory in India?"
"Yes. I'm told he's Italian. We will of course offer him all the hospitality the estate can provide."
"I know this smell. Is this tea Earl Gray?"
"Yes, from Jacksons of Piccadilly." Their conversations never extended past formalities. "I shall wait for you at the dining table, Master." He gives a small bow and turns to exit; he was a man of courtesy after all. Just as Sebastian was about to exit, Ciel hopped up, snatched one of the darts and gave it a toss. Had it been anyone else, the dart would have struck right in the neck. But the butler simply smirked and caught the dart with ease.
"Well thrown, my lord. Even so, let's save the games for later."

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Sebastian." Ciel makes his way to his elaborately decorated dining room, taking his time as always. As he feasted on his breakfast, leisurely tossing darts at his servants, an unexpected knock echoed throughout the manor.
"Sebastian, when are we expecting Mr. Hughes?"
"Certainly not so early. " An unannounced caller at the Phantomhive residence was unheard of, you needed an appointment to meet with Ciel Phantomhive. As Sebastian strode over to the heavy oak doors, Finny can be heard complaining of his new wound.

"Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow ow! What was that for, Master? What did I do?"
"Nothing. I don't need to justify my actions." The brass handle clicked open to reveal a tall girl of fourteen. Her hair was in a bun, with a few wavy strands fallen out, that she tugged on. Her midnight blue eyes matched the azure dress she wore.
"My lady is here to call upon Ciel Phantomhive." Stated a low feminine voice. Sebastian's attention immediately turned to the lady behind the teenager and he was instantly captivated. Her onyx curls tumbled down to her chest, which revealed a bit of cleavage while retaining a tasteful manner. Her jade eyes had curves, her pupils almost slitted. She was laden in black lace and beryl.
"I am Alette Vamphina, representative of the Vamphina household. May I present my butler, Selima Lovelace." She bent her knee in a low bow.

"My lord." She nodded. For a moment Sebastian was speechless, He reaches for her gloved hand, pressing his cold lips to the fabric.
"Of course, we will show you every hospitality. I must go fetch the master. He is not used to unannounced visitors." The butler was confused. No mere mortal could this woman be, no one had ever had his cold heart flutter like this before.
"There you are!" Sebastian burst into the dining room. "We have guests, now get to work! There you are! Have you finished weeding the courtyard, Finny? Mey-Rin, have you washed all the beddings? Baldroy, shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's dinner? Tanaka... well, I suppose you're all right as you are.
Now all of you, we have no time for thumb twiddling this morning. So get to work!"
"Yes, sir!" squealed Mey-Rin

"Simply hopeless." He sighed, exiting the room, returning to the guests.
"Right this way, my ladies." He gestured them into the next room, where Ciel usually took his tea. The room resembled a study with sturdy desks and wooden cabinets, a view of the whole courtyard and ornate decorations.
"Sebastian, you know I don't take unannounced callers." Ciel commented.
"I know young master, I truly am sorry. But this is Alette Vamphina of the Indicum Company. Surely you remember."
"Yes I recall. We were to do business with them. Send her in. And entertain her butler." He ordered.