Her Butler, Engaged

She grasps the edges of the mower, holding him back. Sebastian did not hesitate, his fist connected with the Shinigamis jaw and his mower went flying. Ronald was pretty tough for a Shinigami. But he saw stars when Sebastian punched him. His jaw throbbed as he pulled himself up. He couldn't even remember falling.

"As expected of a Shinigami." She mocked. Sebastian was seething. You may come at him, you may attack his young master. But you never lay a hand on his now fiancee. Ronald stood up, wiped the steady trickle of blood from his mouth and turned to face the happy couple.

"Ya know. It's a bit old fashioned for grim reapers to be all about their death scythes" he shakes away the onset of dizziness and unsheathed a knife.

"Kids these days sure are nasty." Noticed Sebastian, and then he lunged. Selima drew her own knife and ran at him as well. Then they collided.

"They sure run fast...."sighed Ciel. Alette huffed and puffed as well, and then he felt a brush, so soft it could have been the wind. He swirls around, cocking his revolver and aiming right at his fiancées face. Alette had extracted her own weapon, a dagger strapped to her thigh.

"Kyaaaa! Woah!" She yelled.

"Lizzie?!" Ciel was astonished.

"Uff! Were you planning on shooting your fiancee?" Alette rolled her eyes, thoroughly annoyed with this little girl. Desperate times called for desperate measures and yet here she was, bitching yet again.

"Why are you here, anyway?" shouted Ciel, just as irritated as Alette was.

"I saw you run off, so I followed you."

"That was stupid."

"I told you to wait and you ran off! I was looking all over for you!" She whined.

"Is now the time to be bitching about it?" retorted Alette. Lizzie looked hurt, but quickly perked up again. "Heres your cake!" Ciel rubbed his temples, making Alette smile a little.

"I can't be fussed with you right now! Go back to Aunt Frances!"

"Ciel!" She called. Ciel ignored her, still holding onto Alette as they ran towards devil knows where.

"Why would they run to a freight storage?"

"I'm just trying to follow where the sounds are coming from." He jumped almost sky high when the sound of scuffling against against the wooden floor."Who's there?" Alette pulls out a small but painfully bright flashlight from her heliotrope colored purse which matched her floor length dress.

"This is your newest servant. Is it not?" Drawled Alette.

"S... snake?" The scaly man flinched as if she wielded a weapon at him.

"Too... bright...says Wordsworth." Replies Snake in a breathy voice.

"What are you doing down here?" Asks Ciel, getting over his initial shock.

"The food was really good. So we thought we'd share it with everyone." Alette cracks a small smile, a now rare expression. "Says Dan. The cake was even better than the food."

"Hm. I see." he turns around to see a petite figure with bouncing pigtails."Lizzie?!"

"Come on, I said don't leave me!" She complained

"I told you to go back!" Growled Ciel

"But I wanted you to eat the cake! It's the cake with the strawberries you like so much. I even got you the biggest piece, se-" Lizzie didn't finish.

"Are you really so oblivious? You can't seriously be this simple-minded. All he wants to do is protect you, and you are so selfish you won't even consider it. You don't care about his happiness, all you care about is your own!" spat Alette. Elizabeth immediately burst into tears, cheeks turning to splotchy mess, snot dripped from her nose.

"W-w-why are you being so m-m-mean?" She stammered. Alette looked down at the porcelain doll looking girl with contempt. "I'm being realistic." Alette had had enough. This girl had everything. A loving family, a bright future, Ciel. Everything she wanted. Alette was tired. She had no father, a sick mother, a demoness and a cold business partner, none of which truly cared for her. She had felt this way since the angel, but what really got her questioning herself was the murder of the doctor and Lord Kelvin. Her depression was not sadness. She could not get over it, it was like a cancer. Spreading, controlling, multiplying. It didn't eat away her cells. It ate away at her very essence

Her ambition. Her feelings. Her aspirations. It was gravity, pulling her down. Down. Down

It was the writing on the wall, the feel before the fall, the run that starts to crawl. She was sick.

It was then Ciel tackled her, she was about to yell at him for making her hit her head, when she saw another one of those undead creatures right where she was, bearing it's teeth at her.

"So there's more than one? What idiot would bring such an unstable experiment onto a cruise and endanger so many lives?"

"Ryan Stroker. Snake! I'll take care of him, so long as you protect Lizzie and Alette." He waits a moment, as the man stares off in the distance. The only sound that could be heard was the soft hiss of snakes and grunts of the undead. "Hey! Snake! Are you listening to--" Snake interupts him, pointing toward the corner.

"That bird mark, there's a lot more over there. Says Oscar." Ciel and Alette stare in horror as the caskets start to creep open

"Could all of these be...?