Her Butler, Getting to Third Base

"Joker." Beast stands there, strangely covered up in a plain brown jacket. Joker spins around, surprised.
"What's wrong, can't 'ee sleep?" He too is covered up from the pelting rain, in a black trench coat and handmade scarf. Beast purses painted lips.
"Let's stop this." Joker narrows his eyes. "We have the circus. I know we can make a living!" She pleas, while advancing. "So let's wash out hands of this and run somewhere where father can't find us!"
"Over the hills and far away eh? We can't. And I ain't got no time to talk about it." He turns away and starts to depart.
"Wait!" Cries Beast,wrapping her arms around him from behind. Joker gives her a small smile and she almost blushes. She feels absolute despair, grief. She does not bury her face into his back, all too obvious and romantic but his scent wafts up; the sweetness of vanilla and the spice of ginger.
" 'ee sure ye be all right? This ain't like 'ee. Didn't we decide together? We decided we'd do whatever it'd take to protect what's dear to us." She digs her nails into him slightly. This was something that should be showcased in some play about heartbreak. Maybe, this is getting too pretty.
"But I can't stand to watch you suffer anymore."
Though she wanted to avoid cliches, she couldn't help but speak her mind. She was moments away from revealing her true feelings. Everything was in slow motion, she could feel her lips open, her stomach drop and chest flutter. "Because i--."
"Hast ye forgotten?" He grabs her arms and she feels her heart sink as rejection smacks her across the face, flagrant as day. "We can't go back now." Tears leak out of her clenched eyes. Joker gives her a pity smile, unwraps his scarf and hands it to her.
"The night air is bad for 'ee."
"Joker..."
"Goodbye." As he leaves her, she covers her mouth to stifle her sobs.
"Oh dear, are you crying?"
"None of your business! Piss off!" She tried to sound menacing but her tears streaking her makeup were counterproductive.
"It's no use, my dear. Pursuing men like that is a waste of time." He is there, arms around her waist. "They cannot return your feelings, so they decide to be kind. All the while hurting you more. Cruel, isn't it?" Selima is feet away, hiding behind a tent. Her hands are in balls of rage, her eyes clenched. She was seconds away from kicking this man's ass again. "How long have you been crying these sad tears? Carrying on a relationship that makes you maudlin?"
"What would you know about it?! "
"Nothing, yet." She goes in for a punch, not only does he Dodge her attempted assault but catches her.
" Darling, won't you come out now? " he calls. He had sensed her presence long ago. But what fun would it be if he had not ceased his chance to not only tease her but infuriate her once more? Her heels click against the stone pavement. She was picking up speed, fury and he grasped the amount of deep shit he was in. He smirks as the weight of her emotions came crashing down as her fist hurdled toward him. He dodges her, using the woman he still held captive to shield himself. From the crack her hears from the abdomen and the oof! From Beast, he was sure even he would have seen stars had he not shielded himself. Sebastian releases the woman and she sinks to her feet once more.
"I can't believe you!"
"What's not to believe?" He chuckled.
"You were about to fuck her!"
"No I was not. Just keeping you on your toes, my dear."
"I'm going to hurt you." She threatens.
"You can try, but you know we are equally matched." She closes her eyes and a tear leaks out. It is then Sebastian pinpoints how much, he has actually screwed up. He strides over to her and wipes the tear from her cheek.
"You're a prick."
"But you love me anyway."
"I never said i--!"
"One can assume."
"You know what they say about assuming
It makes a--."
"Anyways, my lord has ordered me to divulge a certain amount of information tonight. Get that information and I have a certain surprise for you, if you're willing." She frowns, and walks towards the woman, who had begun coughing up blood. Crimson spattered her jacket and hand. Selima kneels down in front of the woman and smirks. "You can either tell me about who your Father is, or I can make sure you never have children." Her eyes widen as Selima rolls up the sleeve on her jacket.
"Okay!" She squeals.
* * *
"Do you really trust me so little?" Asks Sebastian when the story is complete.
" I wouldn't have to if you didn't give me reason to."
" I do what I must to get my job done, but I'd never do anything to sacrifice what we have." He wraps his arms around her, though she was still mildly irritated, she had calmed down some. He had that effect on her. And she hated it. He rests his chin on her shoulder, and presses his lips to her cheek. "Come with me, my love. I have a surprise for you." In one Swift movement, he bends down and takes her feet out from under her, picking her up bridal style. Selima let's out a giggle, and wraps an arm around his neck.
"What kind of surprise is it?"
"One I've been longing to give you for a long time." She smiles, and closes her eyes, feeling a lot more content in his arms. It is well into the night and most of the circus performers are asleep. They arrive at one of the tents that Selima recognizes is not Sebastians or her own.
"Where are we?" She asks.
"My Lords tent. He is in the Infirmary and so is his roommate. I believe both of our roommates would be a bother and we do want privacy." She smirks, having an idea of what is in store for her. He lays her down on one of the beds and climbs atop her. She leans in and kisses him, passionately. He starts out kissing gently, lips slowly moving together. They melted into each other, slowly but surely. He raises a hand and runs it through her hair, playing with a curl as they kissed. She too wraps her arms around his neck, running her hands through his now messy ebony hair. Sebastian feels a hunger deep inside himself he had never known before. He wanted to take what he had no right to take. The kiss becomes heated, he presses her into the bed as things become intense. His knees pin her down on either side of her hips. He breaks the kiss, but not for long. He presses his lips to her squishy pale cheek, and can't help but smile. He moves down to her jaw, kisses the delicate yet defined outline of her face. His lips sink lower to her neck, as she gasps slightly at the pleasure; she never knew how sensual this could be. His lips are warm against her, he brushes his mouth aganist her neck, lower this time. She releases a small moan, Sebastian stops for a moment and looks up at her, usually so put together now a hot mess. He opens his mouth and drags his tongue across her. Selima gasps again, as tongue meets flesh. Her breath had been stolen away, as he makes small circles around her sweet spot. She bites her lower lip, he slips his long slender arms under her, pulling her upward. She silently curses herself, realizing the indecency of her next actions. She wraps her legs around his waist, despite the fact she was wearing a dress. Even he was surprised by this; there were only a few cloths separating them. Sebastian feels a now familiar twitch in his pants at the thought of undressing her. He lowers his head and opens his mouth, sucking on her neck. He starts softly but gradually sucks harder; she tastes delicious. Of salt and smells of roses. He slowly gyrates his hips against her, feels a slight wetness. Selima realizes this as well: her cheeks flush. He smirks and she is overcome with a ravenous need of lust. She licks down his jaw, to his neck where she begins sucking hard. Sebastian closes his eyes, tries not to moan. She leaves several small hickeys, just as he had on her. Her tongue is enticing, licking up and down, swirling all around. A groan escapes him, Selima smirks in satisfaction. Again he pushes her into the bed, and presses his lips to hers. They move together in sync, bumping and grinding. It is Selima who licks his lips first, he is happy to oblige. Their tongues clash and battle for dominance. Saliva mixing, tongues wrestling they lay in ciels bed. Selima makes slow, small circles on his tongue as he goes into submission. He decides to take a chance, and let his hand wander. He pins her arms above her as her tongue explores his mouth. Sebastians hands slowly lower down her arms, he stops a moment to tug off his gloves, making eye contact with her and tugging them off with his teeth.. His movements tickled her, he slipped his hands a bit lower and traces a hand along Selimas collarbone. She smirks a bit as he goes back to wrestling her for dominance. He lowers his hands and quickly runs them over her breasts, expecting them to be slapped away. But they are not. He does it again, not quite ready to squeeze. He continues downward,running his hands up and down her sides and waist. The heat between her legs was growing, she thrusts herself upwards a little into Sebastian. Their tongues around each other, finally she can take no more teasing, she grabs his hands and places them directly atop her boobs. He is so surprised he opens his eyes and Stares. He gives it a slight squeeze and rubs a thumb over where her nipple is. Her eyes glow, changing from green to pink as he gently gropes her. He slides his hands downward over her stomach and stops at her hips. She runs her thighs together to soothe the growing heat between her legs. Sebastian gives her hips a little squeeze, breaks off the kiss and whispers "I can take care of that, if you'll let me." She bites her lower lip, in contemplation. It would violate everything she had stood for up to this point. But hell, she wanted it. So she thrust her body upward. He runs a hand over her smooth legs and up her thigh. It was as smooth as silk and pale as milk, he had dreamt about what it would be like for about a year now. She was always a lady ahead of her time. So he kissed her gently, gently as he could for a man full of passion. His fingers made small circles around her inner thighs. His own length was throbbing, needing to be touched but he would not ask such a thing from her, not until she was completely ready. He continued to tickle her inner thighs, then slowly runs a long digit over her covered clitoris. She sighs in pleasure "Please hurry..." She begged. He reaches up,and slowly inches her bloomers down, until they are around her ankles. She flushes, her entire body hot with desire. Sebastian takes a moment to stare, at first she keeps her legs crossed so he may only gaze upon her hairless vulva, but after some coaxing and prying he spreads her legs. It is beautiful, pale pink perfection He runs a black nailed finger over her labia, teasing her. He can feel her juices seeping out. With one hand he runs it up and down he clit, she lets a moan escape. He notices her moans escape toward the top of his path and begins making small circular motions around the top of her clitoris. Back arched, eyes closed, She feels pleasure infiltrate her body. With his other hand, he licks a finger, making a show of it and positions it at her entrance. She braces herself for a slight pain but when he slips his finger into her she only feels an indescribable pleasure she had never felt before. She wraps her arms around his neck, moans lightly. He continues to rub her slowly, teasing. Sebastian thrusts his digit deep into her, feeling her walls tighten around him. She licks his neck again, and he almost groans. His member bulged, rubbing aganist her leg. He pulls out, licks his middle finger and thrusts them into her. He begins to speed up the pace of his rubbing, inside of her he scissors his fingers apart. That surprisingly evokes a bit of pain,but she embraces it. A foreign feeling begins building up inside of her. His lips touch all the right places, he begins to make a come hither motion inside of her, rubbing her clitoris eradically fast. She sweats, hips bucking she grabs a fistful of Sebastians hair. The knot in her stomach grows until it finally releases all over Sebastians hand. Selima would have screamed out, but Sebastian covered her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure; they need not wake the entire circus. She pants, Sebastian is about ready to roll over and cuddle her until they both indulge in sleep, but suddenly he finds a long Raven nailed hand on his member. She rubs it slightly "You don't have to..." He muttered, but he could hear the clink of his belt being undone. He had created a monster, but who says all monsters are bad? Their lips crash into each other's once more, as she gently pulls his pants down until they are around his ankles, the bulge of his member is even more obvious then before. She places her hands on his hips, slips a finger on each side into his boxers. She smirks into the kiss, then tugs his boxers down. Her lips form a small o, staring at what is all hers. He was huge, long and pink tipped, veins popped out and there was a small amount of hair around the base. He takes her hand and wraps it around his length. She rubs it slowly, moving up and down up and down. He buries his face in her neck as she goes at A steady pace. With her other hand, she reaches down and massages his balls gently. A groan escapes him giving her enough satisfaction to go a little faster. She rubs his tip with her thumb, using his pre cum as a lubricant. He groans a little louder, the building feeling being heavenly. He thrusts his hips upward into her hand, moaning and groaning as she steadily got faster then slowed every time he would be about to climax. Finally, she rubbed him just right and he finally released. Her hand and chest became covered in warmness. He sighed in pleasure, rested his head on her shoulder. She moves his head so he may lay on her breasts, using them as pillows. After all shoulders were no pillows