Her Butler, Plotting

"Wait so this is Alette?"

"Yes and you better keep your mouth shut about it." Growled Ciel. "The revelation of this information would greatly affect the outcome of this task."

"Not a word will be spoken." Promises the Prince, motion to his lips like he's zipping them.

"So where is Agni?" Asks Alette, already Knowing the answer.

"Oh, he wanted to come, but help was not allowed, according to the rules. It was hard." They talk in hushed voices, riding in the little seat on the elephant. It was surprisingly comfortable.

"I called you here for a reason." Reveals Ciel.

"Oh? Tell me." Prods Soma.

"In short, I had a fight with a senior in the red house, Maurice Cole."

"The red house is the Dormitory where you're going." Clarifies Alette, realizing he would not know these things quite yet.

"As you know, I also don't have many friends...So I'd appreciate your help on this." Admits Ciel.

"I got it! I'll lend you a hand, since you're so gloomy and servile!"

"Hey!" A vein throbs in Ciel's temple.

"What we'd like you to do, is watch Maurice closely. Watch his activities within the Red house, note his daily routines. Even who he talks to. We need to know everything." explicates Alette.

"And don't forget this is a secret!" Hastily adds Ciel.

"Okay, a secret! I'm your best friend, you can leave it to me!"

"Yeah, I'm counting on you."

"We both are."

***

Soon after was pernicious. Soma received 5 Y's (a penalty for which each one, you must write down a Latin poem one hundred times.) For accidentally ramming an elephant into Maurice Comes room." The use of elephants were also banned. How something like that accidentally happens, Alette had no idea. She waited with Ciel, and was relieved when she heard Selima greet the reckless Prince.

"I thought you couldn't bring your servants here!"

"We had no choice." dismisses Ciel. Selima and Soma are around the same height, but even so Selima seemed to peer down at him. She smiles maliciously.

"You must not disclose that we are the butler's of these two." She warns.

"As far as all the staff and students are concerned, we have no relation to the young masters."

"Otherwise we'll have to--"

"I wo-wo-wont say anything!" Cried Prince Soma.

"So did you find out anything?" Questions Ciel.

"Yeah! Actually, at night he secretly sends these flower shaped cards to students in his Dormitory. Lots of them!"

"Could he not deliver the message verbally?" Wonders Selima.

"We may finally have evidence." Realizes Alette

"Also, he..." the next words shock everyone. Alette raises her eyebrows, speechless.

"Looks like we have all the pieces." concludes Ciel.

"Thank you. You were a great help." praises Alette, knowing Ciel would be too proud to express his gratitude.

"Call me again!"

"Time to compose out strategy." Decides Ciel

"It begins tomorrow." declares Alette