Her Butler, Renouncing

"Where is the young master?" questioned Sebastian.
"Isn't this..." Started Selima
"The Grim Reaper Library?" finished Grell. "This is where the Cinematic Records are kept." Sebastian started forward but Selima hesitated. She could fee; her masters soul aura, it was in there, but it was faint. Was her life at stake?"
"Coming?" asked Sebastian.
"You could say that." She snickered. Sebastian sighs, realizing his own double entendre. He gives her comment a smirk and a low chuckle.
"You're such a naughty girl." He whispered in her ear, she felt the warmth of his breath on her neck.
"Shall you punish me then?" she titters. Sebastian leans in for a kiss, and their lips barely brush before Grell begins to yell.
"Would you knock that off?" she wails. Sebastian wraps an arm around her and holds her close to him, making a bit awkward to walk but that was a sacrifice they were both willing to make. Sebastian lets go of her reluctantly, and walks through the door to the library. Immediately he is met with flagrant hostility as Williams scythe whipped past him, nearly taking out Grell who was nowhere near as graceful as Sebastian was.
"Ah it's you, I thought I smelled something unpleasant."
"Will!" cried Grell with affection
"To think you'd have the nerve to bring a demon here!" he yelled.
"Boy are you not going to be happy about this..." replied Selima, stepping inside, William nearly lost his glasses.
"Two demons?" He squealed. "Well we'll just have to burn the place after the amount of filth you've brought in."
"Do not call her filthy." Growled Sebastian.
"Will wait! I'm looking for the Doomsday book on your orders!"
"Honestly. A grim reaper willingly bringing in such vermin... Grell Sutcliff...you appear to want a further demotion."
"W-what will it be this time?" she stuttered, clicking her scissors together sadly.
"Exterminating vermin is all well and good. But are you sure you should let your lice infestation go unchecked?" snapped Sebastian; only he could snap in a calm tone.
"An angel..."
"Yes, very good." Replied Selima
"It seems I'll be late getting home tonight." The grim reaper sighed, pushing up his black rimmed glasses, his well gelled hair not moving in the breeze from the open door.
Alette awoke with a start, Ciel right across from her on a satin crimson couch.
"So I see you're awake." Acknowledged Angela.
"Angela?" asked a confused Alette
"Angela Blanc." Confirmed Ciel, rising.
"So how'd your past feel?" she smiled, almost giddy. "Was it soft like burnished velvet?"
"Shut up!" boomed Ciel "That hand... That was my father's hand!" he accused. "You killed them, didn't you?!"
"Why would you do something like that?" shouted Alette
"Killed? What a disturbing thing to say. Am I the only one who harmed your parents? Didn't your butler...? No, didn't you hurt them? Or was it your friend, here? Did you know the Vamphinas helped carry out the order to burn down your estate?"
"You're lying!" yelled Ciel.
"What is that motto coined just for you, dear?" Alette's blood ran cold, she wanted to deny these claims but the problem is she didn't know. She couldn't say what her father did as the Queens scorpion, much less if he acted on an order to burn.
"I am no Spectator nor fiend nor phantom. Just a mere human with a venomous devotion. I may sing a fatal lullaby, but that does not mean you may hear my vicious melody. As the queen's virulent scorpion I am her young silent disciple." She whispered, but the words tasted bitter.
"That was brilliant. Ciel, you weren't supposed to stay sane in the face of your distorted past." Ciel is seething with rage as the angel stands up, extending her wings delicately.
"Why, you-."
"You are thoroughly sullied." Angela chuckles. She does a little jump and floats over to where Alette and Ciel have regrouped. "However, underneath the surface is a glow it would be a shame to waste. Alette, don't you yearn to be free? I know you do. Wouldn't you like to be pure as snow again?"
"Don't let her crack your resolution!" commanded Ciel. But Alette felt weak, so weak it was pitiful. She'd been running for so long, trying to get out of this darkness, and now the light was right in front of her. She just wanted to live. Not to die, in bitter defeat, losing her soul to a demon she never meant to summon. But at what cost? She'd lose the mother figure she had...and not to mention Ciel.
"I can rewrite that unsightly past of yours, for you. I can make it all go away."
* * *
"Angels have the ability to tamper with cinematic records." Educated Will
"Does that mean they can change the past?" questioned Selima
"I doubt even a deity could do that." Addressed Will. "They merely give you a false peace."
* * *
"Stuff it! You're the one who sullied me!" roars an agitated Ciel. "Leave her alone!"

* * *
"Those who have negative enough experiences to break their souls wish for their past to be wiped out. However, it haunts them forever." Ciel's vision faded to black. There was no one holding Alette back now. She could dissolve the contract, renounce her revenge, and live again as a whole human being, but would she?
And as Selima, Sebastian Grell and Will burst into the room, her choice had been made. She linked arms with Angela, after all a plant can't blossom in darkness.