Her Butler, Disguise

Selima jumped up at the slightest touch from Sebastian.

"Darling, you fell asleep." Sebastian peered down at her over his spectacles. This was an odd occurrence. Demons have no need for sleep. But she had been so tired lately. She then remembers what had happened. Class had ended for the day when Alette, otherwise known here as Alex, strode down and asked for a word. They waited until everyone was gone, not a person in the wing for it was dinner time.

"Here you go." Alette began setting down several slips of paper on the desk. Selima raises an arched eyebrow, then picks them up.

Clean the dining hall

Sew costumes for the next play

Prepare tomorrow's meals

Restock the school supplies

The list went on. A small vein pounded, Selima rubbed her temples.

"What the hell is this?"

"Exactly what it looks like."

"You better not expect me to complete all of these tasks on top of my normal duties."

"I should think so. You are the great Selima Lovelace, are you not?" Smirked Alette, before departing. Little bitch thought Selima.

She had taken a small break from her tasks to rest, for her body ached and her mind was weary. And here she was.

"She has been overworking you."

"I'm fine."

"On the contrary. Something is wrong, it is not in our nature to become so exasperated at menial tasks."

"Tch. I am perfectly fine." She jumps up, and resumes her task of sewing. "She has been blindly accepting all kinds of work, just because she knows I'll do it!"

"I know, the children are worse than usual." He places a kiss on her forehead. "I can carry out your tasks. Please, rest before your next class begins." She nods, and heads to their shared chambers.

After some time, He stares at the finished room.

"I reckon this will do." Selima shows up to her class just before the bell rings. Alette sits in her usual spot near the back.

"You and the other new kid from blue house must be overwhelmed! The amount of work you've been taking on is tremendous." avowed one of her fellow first years,

"It's nothing." Brushes off Alette. Selima pases out tests gracefully, the young mistress downstairs even realize she outstanding score on the test. Violet wolves had dual roles as artists and as students. They took all the normal tests and learned mundane lessons. But their homework would be to paint something, or to write a poem. It was graded upon completion, Because how could one accurately measure and grade creativity. You can't. So some said that was why the Violet Wolves had higher grades than others, because of the buffer of their homework. But the creative process was no easy feat as well, and they do forget that an artist is their own greatest critic.

"So it looks like you'll be getting someone pretty high ranked out of Violet Wolves senior class, with all the work you do." Recognized Felix. "Violet himself might even want you!" Alette smirks. He better she thought. Selima raises an eyebrow, looking agitated as the lesson begins.

The P4 Saturday in luxury, with their fags all doting on them hand and foot. All except of course, for Violet. He is mixing things together gingerly, as if making a potion. Redmond chuckles at Bluer, being a stickler for rules as always as they discuss the two newest members of the school. He listened carefully.