Her Butler, Explaining

As the Undertaker pushes his bangs away, Ronald comes to same conclusion as Everyone else had already known.

“A Shinigami?” He questions.

“Ahh I haven't been called that in at least a century!” giggles the Undertaker.

“He's retired.” pointed out Alette.

“What's the meaning of this, Undertaker?! Didn't you say we could control the corpses as long as we have this device?” probed Ryan, as the Undertaker presses a long raven nail to his chin.

“Is that so?” Responds the Undertaker.

“Did you fool me?! Was it all a lie?! All that about going to America and spreading complete salvation?” The Undertaker cocks his head at him, bangs slide to the side, revealing chartreuse eye. He looks at him like an injured puppy.

“But you see, I thought it was funny, since you were trying to bring the dead back to life in all seriousness. You were the perfect person for my purpose.”

“So our goal of making the entire world healthy was…”

“That's your goal, isn't it? Also…” The look on his face makes it flagrant that he is about to drop a bomb on Ryan. “You couldn't perform the resurrection of human beings with the kind of medicine you possess. In my book, the moment you relied on my skills,that can't be called Medicine anymore. The of guy that would use a treatment he doesn't even understand on his patient is no longer a doctor, you see.”  Ryan drops to his knees, completely devastated by what he had become.

“No….no way.” Typically, Alette would want to comfort the man. Lately, not so much. She wanted this man to suffer as she had

“You were a good boy who believed in my story.” Patronized the Undertaker, placing a large hand on Ryan's head, almost in a comforting manner.

“It's all you then. You're the one responsible.” Accuses Alette.

“That's a secret.” Teases the Undertaker, placing a long nailed finger to his lips, eyes almost glowing. “...is what i'd like to say, but by doing that Phoenix pose, you've paid for more than enough information.  “Especially with that mortified look you had, Miss Vamphina.” Alette cringes just thinking about that damn pose. There goes her dignity. “It's true that I was the one who made these moving corpses.”

“Why?!” Barked Ciel.

“Ah, the million dollar question. I suppose at first it was my curiosity towards humans. To put into terms you'll both understand, humans are split into two main parts. The “flesh and body”, and “the soul.” If you bring these together, one can exist among the living, and keep on documenting their life's memories as a “cinematic record.” And when the flesh and body withers, and the Shinigami collect their soul, the record ends and the living becomes dead. Shinigami collect the souls based on list, causing an end to the kaleidescope. Day in, day out. Peacefully. Indifferently. I had lived that Shinigami life for a long time before I had a thought. What if the end had a continuation? What would happen to the flesh and blood if you were to connect a continuation to the memories that had come to an end without a soul?” While she hated to admit it,  her interest had been peaked. And so had Ciel's, she could read him though he tried, as usual to masquerade his emotions. “Shinigami only hunt souls, after all. The body and the brain that hold these memories are left in this world.”

“No way! You edited the records?” Asks an incredulous Grell.

“Well then, why don't you take you take a look at their records with your own abilities?” Challenges the Undertaker. Grell shrugs, then slices across the chest off a close undead being