Her Butler, Strongest

They made breakfast together, each preparing a set of options individual to their master's taste. They could hear the crash of mischief from upstairs. Sebastian sighed.

"I told them to rid the house of vermin." He explains. "The rest of the house's staff can be rather incompetent."

"Ho ho ho." Echoes Tanaka. By the time the master's have risen and been fed, it is time for tea.

"Your tea. We have a special Darjeeling blend to offer from Fortnum & Mason today." Sebastian informs.

"Smells lovely. Tea can be excellent when made well."

"Grell."

"Ah, yes, my lady".

"Learn something from Sebastian."

"Uh, yes...

"Just look at him. I mean his physique! You should quit this country job and come work for me in the city." She flirts. Sebastian stiffens under her touch and Selima tosses a glare over her shoulder,

"Ahem! Madam Red." Interjects a outraged Ciel.

"Oh, Sorry. I couldn't help it. He looked like he needed a physical. Just a doctor's habit." She excuses.

"So, do you believe the drag trafficker you're after was one of your guests today?" Lau changes the subject

"Perhaps."'

"Why not leave the extermination to Lau? A rat knows best where the rats' nest is, doesn't he?"

"I'm but a tame guinea pig dedicated to my lord. If the earl instructs me not to act, I'm bound to do nothing." Muses Lau. He walks over to Ciel and hovers a hand above his head.

"Watch it! You'd best keep your filthy paws off my darling nephew!" she growls, cuddling Ciel, who looks annoyed. Alette stifles a giggle.

"You wound me. I would never paw at him in his own home, dear madam."

"Are you saying you would if you were elsewhere? Careful, you're on thin ice now, sir!"

"Hahahaha. Sorry, I'm joking of course." He chuckles.

"Master?' interpolates Sebastian as Ciel slips out from the room. Alette follows him, leaving Selima to manage the rowdy guests. "Master. Today's dessert is a deep-dish pie prepared with flesh apples and raisins. It will be ready soon. Would you like to eat with your guests?"

"Bring it to my study. I'm done here."

"Certainly, my lord." He obliges. Ciel wanders to find Alette, already sitting in his desk chair.

"Did you really think you could escape me that easily?"

"I wasn't trying to escape you." He sighs.

"Your aunt is very protective."

"She really is."

"Cut the crap, Ciel. I know you got a letter too." His taken aback by her harsh words. Ciel unfolds the bit of parchment that was tucked into his pocket. He had told no one, not even Sebastian.

"How did you know?"

"It was sticking out of your pocket." She states simply. "And I got one too." Ciel looks at the mismatched colored words pasted onto the page.

'Who's want to threaten us?"

"A bunch of people actually. We've been extremely prosperous. We're bound to make a few enemies." She shrugs.

"I suppose."

"Shall we toss this rubbish away and bully Selima or Sebastian into bringing us cake?"