Her Butler, Omnipotent

Time had passed since the last encounter with the Earl Phantomhive.

"What did you think of our visit to the Phantomhives, my lady?" asked Selima cautiously. Her master had been most distracted since the visit.

"Ciel is...interesting." She commented. "I'd like to get to know him more."

"For what purpose my lady?"

"My own benefit of course. Besides, he seems a bit lonely...cooped up in his manor with no one but that butler for company."

"That is not much, coming from you. " Alette shot her a glare. "Perhaps you would like to pay the Earl a visit?" she suggested, eager to visit the butler once more.

"Of Course. For today. But remember, we have much work ahead of us. " she nods, very aware of the grave, difficult task ahead of them.

* * *

The horses neighed as Selima helped her young Master out of the violet carriage. The manor seemed to double in size ever time they visited. To their surprise, there was yet another carriage in the pathway leading up to the Manor. This one was a light rose color, laced with all types frilly décor. Alette rubs the fabric between her fingers, then recoils.

"How unnecessary. " she commented.

"Perhaps, we should have sent a letter." Alette steps over a rolled up grey newspaper. Something about the murder of a prostitute. She came here to discuss this, it was all too curious these murders, had to be connected. She herself had been pouring over the case the past two nights, following it and watching it closely. Perhaps a new set of eyes would help. After all, Ciel was keen to make England better for the queen. He'd run laps around her throne if she told him to.

She knocked on the heavy wooden door, to their surprise, was answered by a full grown Tanaka.

"Please come in, Lady Vamphina." Alette wiped her priceless black flats on the mat, then stepped in.

"Where is the butler?" inquired Alette, out of inquisitiveness. "Usually he tends to such mundane things."

"Sebastian is tending to Ciel and Lady Elizabeth in the hall." This relieves Selima, who had become a bit worried. The halls were decked out with all sorts of glitter, bells and hearts. Stuffed animals littered the house.

"This is most unlike Ciel."

"I agree."

She strode into the dining hall to find it as girly and ornate as the rest of the house. Grelle hung from the center, swinging left and right, gasping for breath. The whole crew was dressed ridiculously even Sebastian, who sported a pink bonnet. Upon seeing Selima he ripped the bonnet off and turned a slight shade of pink. As the three housekeepers tried to stifle their giggles, Sebastian shot a murderous glare that made every one stop in their tracks. It made Selimas heart flutter, who chuckled at his embarrassment.

"Alette. What a pleasant surprise." Sighed Ciel. He seemed to be suffering immensely in the blond girls presence.

"Who is she? " Alette inquires as politely as she could.

"My er....friend."

"Friend? I'm your fiancée! "Elizabeth squeals, a bit hurt.

"He Is betrothed to her?" Asked everyone, outraged.

"So incompatible." Selima huffs.

"Her Christian name is lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Scotney." He informed. Grelle got tongue tied just attempting to pronounce it all. "Lady Elizabeth is of a nobility after all."