Her Butler, Admiration

"You will never betray me. And always be moderate. Let's swear to Saint George that we will maintain a relationship that will benefit each other...until the day we leave this school." Clayton gazed down at Ciel. Because of the age difference, he was considerably taller. There was a multitude of colors blended together in the stained glass each depicting a scene. Sun spilled through the windows, creating dancing shadows and colorful glows. Both parties wore formal attire, suits that were finely tailored. "I request that you become my fag, Ciel Phantomhive." Squawking could be heard from nearby pigeons, perched by the bell. "I humbly accept." announced Ciel. The bell rang, resonating in the hall. The birds glided away, spooked by the onset of noise from behind them. They had all scattered to the wind, except one crow. Sebastian smiled at Ciel deviously as they passed paths.

"Ah! There he is!" noticed one of Ciel's classmates.

"That's wonderful, Phantomhive!"

"Congratulations!" His peers voices blended together, all at once they congratulated him.

"Haha...Thank you." Truth be told, he was rather uncomfortable. Alette watched on as this unfolded outside the Blue dormitory. Sure, she had gotten some praise from her peers. But there was a distinct difference between her and Ciel. Was it that the Violet house members were less boisterous, or was she just not as popular? She sighs, nothing had changed in the end.

"Hm?" Even Prince Soma notices the commotion.

"Oh, look. It's the guy that recently entered the P4's circle right after coming to this School." an onlooker from Red house informs.

"That's..." Soma throws open the window and yells "Heeyyy! You got quite popular, Ciel! I'm happy to see even a gloomy guy like you can make friends!"

"Ha ha..." in the moment, Ciel could only laugh. He couldn't publicly bash Soma there. That's an infraction not tolerated here, and he didn't want to jeopardize his new position.

***

Evening had arrived, flagrant as the stars glimmered and the moon became visible against the violet sky. Selima, still in her dress from the day (these days there were little to no female priests, which meant there no outfits ready for one. So what was she to wear?) Poured a cup of tea for her mistress and Ciel. He looked quite exhausted and had shed his jacket. Sebastian ambulates into the room, recently finished with his last tutoring session for the day.

"I suddenly feel like I'm some opera singer."

"Well, you are pretty like one." Teased Selima.

"Its because your performance was quite remarkable lately, young master." Reasoned Sebastian. "You should consider pursuing a career in it."

"In other words, you're great at the art of bullshitting." deciphered Selima.

"That's sarcasm, isn't it?" Accused Ciel.

"Of course not. I am sincerely praising you." Sebastian smirked, as he cleaned the room they were in.

"You're making it worse!" Groaned Ciel

"At the same time, you were able to get rid of Maurice and reach the position you were aiming for. I think your plan is going well." Declared Sebastian.

"But the final goal is still far away." Argued Ciel. Alette stay silent, she didn't feel as though she had anything worthwhile to say anyways.

"The Queen's order is to find out the reason her relative Derrick Arden and other and other students shut themselves up in this school and stopped contacting their families. However..."

"We haven't discovered a damn thing." Groaned Alette.

"We haven't seen them, heard of them, and haven't a clue what the mystery of this school is." Recapped Selima.