Her Butler, Consultation

“...Derrick?” asks Violet, as if he can't believe what he heard. Alette tenses, just as everyone does. What had she done?

“I believe Derrick Arden is Lord Clemens son isn't he?” questioned Edward, trying to ease the tautness in the air.

“I believe so.” replies Alette

“How does someone of your status know someone like him?” Inquired Redmond, clearing his throat.

“I know him through Ciel.” It was not technically a lie. “We would exchange letters while he was here. He mentioned he was in red house. So I was taken aback when I heard he transferred to Violet house”

“That's because it took us a while to notice his true personality.” covers Bluer

“He was even my fag for a while.” added Redmond

“Yes, he certainly was, but…” trails off Greenhill

“In any case, he was weird.” plainly states Violet.

“In any case, Violet house has a lot of … unique individuals who excel in different areas of the arts.” Alette doesn't know whether to be offended by the emphasis on the word unique.

“Well, what was Derrick passionate about?” Asks Alette.

“Well it was difficult to pinpoint, but.. Memorizing.” avowed Bluer

“Cricket.” Asserted Greenhill

“Poetry.” offered Redmond

“Embroidery.” Declared Violet.

“...Wait what?” Alette was confused, having all those vastly different answers thrown at her at the same time.

“Anyway! The principal decided on moving him.” Alette must have had a skeptical expression on her face, because they felt the need to reiterate

“There are no mistakes in the principal's commands” Greenhill calmly articulates

“And also…” begins Bluer

“The principal's decisions are absolute!” They all harmonize. Alette decides to pick her battles and leaves this one alone. She was outnumbered anyways.

“By the way, about that ceremony on June 4th…” transitions Bluer. Alette was no expert on body language, but she definitely thought this was suspicious. They were hiding something, she knew. But to press the matter was risky. So she let it drop. So when she reported back to Ciel, he nodded quietly then strode past her.

“What do you intend to do?” asks Alette as she tails behind him.

“We're going to talk to someone who has been here longer, who may have known Derrick.”

Alette stayed just out of sight, for it would look suspicious for her to be seen asking about the boy again. So Ciel did the talking.

“Derrick again? How strange.” Edward noted.

“It's just I heard he was transferred and i don't quite understand. The houses don't like to interact with each other, so why would a transfer be so easy?” asks Ciel

“You may say that, but Derrick wasn't the only one who was transferred.” reveals Edward

“Really?” replies Ciel

“I don't know much about the other dorms. But I'm pretty sure there were a few more students from the red house transferred to the purple house at the same time”

“Do you know their names?”

“I just said I don't know much about them.”

“Do you know why they were transferred? Did they cause some kind of trouble?” Pursued Ciel