Identical

I open my eyes the room slightly blurry. Breathing heavily "Morning..I've brought coffee" I tilt my head to look at the voice. Void sits on the chair smiling holding two cups.

"Get out" my tone sharp "Ohh that's not a nice way to treat a visitor" he pouts shaking his head. The pain still numb I sit up. "What are you doing here" I glare at him, my phone is on the opposite side of the room I scan the room checking for something I can use, to either hit Void with or contact someone.

"I'm here to apologise" Void looks at the coffees "look I took the dreams to far I'm sorry" I laugh "Your sorry what's wrong with you... If your really sorry get out!" My voice rises, Void shakes his head "I can't do that, I'm family you need someone to look after you" he drink his coffee "What" my voice a whisper "Your dads working and he's the only family you've got" the sentence makes my stomach drop the only family you've got.
"So I'm your identical twin" he laughs then smirks passing me the coffee "I don't want it" I glare at him "Oh come on Stiles.. Your brothers just trying to help" he smiles leaning the coffee cup closer "Shut up" I glare at the coffee and back at him "pleaseeee" I grab the coffee "Get out!"
The doctor walks in.

"Everything okay in here boys" the doctor walks towards my bed checking my monitors "Coffee.. That will be good for you Stiles, slowly bring in different food and drink in with the medication " he continues to look at the monitor. "It won't be hot now" Void smirks at the cup. "Take a sip Stiles it might comforting " the doctor looks down at me smiling. I look down at the cup and take a mouthful the warm liquid leading down my throat warming my body. I don't trust void.

Eventually the doctor leaves the room.
"Arghhh finally he took his time. So Stiles. You and your friends think they can get rid of me" Void smirks
"I fell for it once but twice how stupid do you think I am" Void leans back on his chair lifting his feet onto my bed.
I look down at his feet my head starting to pound I look up to him "what do you plan toooo......." I slur "Sorry Stiles what was that" Void leans in
"What have you do..n..." I drop the coffee splashing it onto the white sheets the room begins to flash bright spots, spinning fading in and out
"Your'll see my plan Stiles" Void smirks.

I try to get out of bed I need to get out of here. I stand falling into a wall pushing off I head for the door, I feel a tug and look down at my blurred hands all of a sudden my legs give in "woahhh.. Stiles" Void grabs my collapsing body.
"Sorry there Stiles had to see how effective this sedative was picked it up on my way around. Thanks for being my Guinea pig" he holds my arms, my body completely limp in his grip.
I try to speak but a series of sounds come out. "Wow this really doesn't take long to work must of picked a strong one" Void drags me towards my bed.

"You know if your going to escape... take out the wires" Void tutts.
Fading in and out of concioussness, Void grabs my arms and leans into my face "Have fun Stiles" his voice sounding like its at the end of a tunnel. "I...I" my mind shut off I try to fight the darkness
"Sleep tight brother. I'll see you soon, I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm ready to play, I'll be out of town for a while..Don't miss me to much" my eyes fall heavier and heavier I let the darkness take me.