Chapter 5 - Colors

“The three primary colors are-”

Blah blah blah.

Didn’t we learn about the primary colors in like the third grade?

Don’t get me wrong, I love this class, but there was no need to learn about colors yet again.

It had been two days since I had seen Harry because he couldn’t go out for lunch today because he had a photoshoot.

He seemed to be all I could think about.

I rid my thoughts and turned my attention back to this boring class on colors.

--------------------------------------------

Class was two hours long today, and I was relieved to walk off campus.

It seemed like it took 4 years today.

I made my way towards my car and pulled out my phone before driving off.

Two new messages

Harry: Don’t make any plans for tomorrow. Be ready by 9am. Casual attire is fine. See you then. x

Logan: Miss you! Hope all is well! I’m coming to visit in about two weeks! Be ready for me!

I smiled at Logan’s text. We talked practically every day but I haven’t seen him in at least 10 months.

Harry’s text on the other hand…what did this boy have planned

-----------------------------------

If casual what he wants, then casual is what he gets.

Today my outfit consisted of black jeans, a cream sweater, tan leather jacket, black oxfords,  and a blue beanie.

I brushed on some mascara and checked the time.

8:50.

As if on cue, I heard Harry knock on my door.

“Wow, do I just love to match you” he said as I opened the door.

Sure enough, we were matching.

We both had black jeans on, black shoes, tan jacket, and a black beanie.

I laughed. “I guess it’s a best friend thing…where are we going?” I asked as we walked towards his car.

“It’s a surprise silly. That’s why I didn’t tell you yesterday.”

“Ugh, I hate surprises,” I complained as we got in the car.

Knowing that he wouldn’t tell me, I kept quiet the rest of the drive.

The drive was long.

We were at least an hour into it and I finally broke the silence and asked again.

“Seriously, where are we going?” I asked as I looked out the window to the middle of nowhere.

“It’s a surprise. Just two more hours” he looked over to me and smiled.

“TWO HOURS?!” I practically choked on air.

He laughed and instead of talking, he turned on the radio.

Taylor Swift’s song ‘22’ started playing and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Harry slightly cringe.

After him and I had broken up, her and him had went out. Not for long though.

But I liked this song, so I made him stay on this station.

“I don’t know about you,” I pointed to Harry as I sang the lyrics. “But I’m feeling twenty-twoooooo, everything will be alright if you keep me next to youuuuuu! You don’t know about me, but I bet you want toooooo!” I belted out the lyrics as Harry rolled his eyes and laughed.