Anxiety

"What if they actually do take your suits? That would suck..." I nodded slowly.
  Tony narrowed his eyebrows, in confusion and almost anger, "Yeah, I know."
  "Like, if they took your whole business," I made it sound very dramatic.
  Tony sighed, "Okay, I get it."
  "And, like, they turned out to be bad guys? It would be hard for you to fight them without suits... I mean I'm sure you could figure something else out right?" I started wondering.
  "What are you talking about?" Tony looked like he was starting to get lost.
  I smiled, "Oh cool, and the Avengers would come in and help... Well, you still wouldn't be able to do much."
  "Why are you still talking?" Stark was getting annoyed.
  "But then if they don't win, and you have to help them... but you don't have a suit. Omg, that would suck if Dr. Clyde got those suits..." I glanced off, like I was thinking.
  "God, Sam! Do you not know I have bad anxiety!? You're stressing me out, now. I'm surprised I'm not hyperventilating yet!" Tony was officially freaking out.
  I twirled my hair innocently, "Oh, I had no idea you have anxiety problems."
  "Wait... How did you know?" Tony could totally see right through me, and that I actually did know.
  I paused and shifted uncomfortably, "I don't really want to say."
  "Who?" Tony pressed.
  "What if he gets in trouble?" I defended.
  Tony took a deep breath, "This person won't get in trouble, I'm just curious."
  I hesitated, "Jarvis."
  Tony stared at me for a few moments like he was thinking something then he glanced up, "Jarvis, you're fired."
  "What?!" I shot back.
  "I'll get my stuff..." I heard the electronic voice reply.
  I rolled my eyes, "Haha, very funny," I said sarcastically. "You need Jarvis, you love Jarvis... It's the same thing. You wouldn't fire Jarvis."
  "I'd think about it," Tony admitted.
  A thought popped into my head, "Wait, could I meet the Avengers?! That would be so cool!"
  "Um, no. You have to be on my good list," Tony smirked.
  I laughed, "I'll remember to do that."

(I'm keeping this chapter short, only because I don't want to have too less of chapters. And guys! Boring part is over! I needed it to be gradual before we start getting into the fun part. Beyond this point, will be the epic scenes! So please keep reading and thank you everyone that has been keeping up with this especially my good friend, you know who you are girl 😉
~~~~~ LL2z)